Selo Truebox

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pappasalt, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

2. Tweakfour17 Augur

That was also my take but the devs bothered to respond to the EoK thread and haven't chimed in to include this one so I've been holding out hope lol
  3. Duality Augur

4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

That wasn't my intention no, just letting them know that the question had been asked already.
  5. Korea numbah3 Elder

One month closer to the end, is it about to drop?
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

well the one thing that isn't going to drop is the selo population!

Its already at the bottom!
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

2 guilds clearing content isn't the same as zero

[IMG]
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

The only thing that's clear on selo is the plane of knowledge and bazaar listings!
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

:D
  10. Duality Augur

So has this idea been squashed with server transfers coming up? It seems that all this will do is further hurt selo with being able to level fast and just transferring to a live server. At least tell us what will happen come February. Losing interest here.
  11. Scarredevolution New Member

Im pretty sure that yea the server transfers are their response on trying to breathe new life into selo but its just gonna end up only the people that wanna switch to live but want the extra exp to 105 going to selo. Would love if it would actually help the population but it really wont. And even then I doubt people are gonna want to transfer to selo in the first place for how late era it is and truebox is gonna scare people off anyways sadly
    Skuz likes this.
  12. HoodenShuklak Augur

I don't think this was to breathe life into tlps. It looks like more of an exit strategy.

Play on live where you can box and be around a population that's had years to form bonds and absorb other players... or choose selo where you need to buy more computers to box more.

As much as I like the seru dz its not going to be enough to sway anyone.
  13. Scarredevolution New Member

Bumping because DPG needs to be reminded that they need to do things to remove truebox on older TLPs to even attempt keeping them healthy.
  14. Tweakfour17 Augur

You mean offering transfers from some mid TLPs to 1 old TLP with no indication what happens to that TLP when it hits Live next year isn't enough to keep em health?! /s
  15. HoodenShuklak Augur

Selo would be on life support but it doesn't meet the requisites.
  16. Scarredevolution New Member

sad but true. Selo is basically dead lol CI is on the verge of stopping raids so the only raid guild left is Faceless basically on selo
  17. That0neguy Augur

And yet all you need is 50-100 people dedicated to seeing it through for the next 5 months.
    Skuz likes this.
  18. theonepercent Augur

Think at this point its 3 months for a lot of people. 0 chance I buy new expansions after seeing how little they care about us.
    Duality likes this.
  19. Pikollo Augur

Now that you guys let Selo die can you unlock truebox? I highly doubt anyone left would care.
  20. Tweakfour17 Augur

Last I recall Dreamweaver was going to bring it to the team before the end of the year, I'm guessing it either got forgotten or back burnered for CoV expac. Would still be nice to remove it at some point