Selo - Flag Event June 22nd Noon EST

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Corilleous, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Corilleous Elder

All,
    <Major> will be hosting an all day flag event starting at noon on June 22nd. Come get those charms maxed out before GoD drops. We only ask that you are level 60 and have the PoJ Trial and Hedge event already completed.

People ask why are you doing this? It's for the charm and those of us that are completionists. We will be doing every raid that flags for Elemental Plains. Corilleous and Iyacc will be leading the event. Feel free to bring your box with you, but because of how many raids we will be doing, I will not be swapping in boxes that were not at the raid to start.

I hope to see you all there and be ready for a very fast paced afternoon.

Corilleous
    andross77 likes this.
  2. Iyacc Augur

We'll have several groups of Major there, whether it be mains helping out or new recruits or boxes. Any other spots will be filled from general server population. If you intend to box, you'll be expected to be able to box. If all one is going to do is autofollow the other and not contribute, that spot will be filled by someone else waiting to get in.

If we end up with more people than can fit, we'll keep a short waiting list and fill as we go.

Currently the plan is for all loot to be open rolled - mains over boxes. Basically, mains will roll need, boxes can roll greed that way nothing rots. Trash loot will be rolled through /advloot window. If we have specific tradeskill drops we need for Major, those will be collected. Spells will all be rolled, the only thing we ask is that limit is one per main, until everyone gets one if we get that many, then we'll go around again. We may just have master looted assign them down the list rather than roll. Any deviations from open roll will be announced at beginning of the day and/or between raids if needed.

Look forward to seeing you there if you want/need to get flagged.
    Corilleous likes this.
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

Niiiiiice
    Corilleous likes this.
  4. Iyacc Augur

Bump - For BoT we are not working the key in storms obviously. If you want in to BoT for Agnarr, you need to have key or be above the minimum level - 62? (for level unlocked zones)

Please make sure you have justice and hedge also.
    Corilleous likes this.
  5. Iyacc Augur

Thanks to all those who came out and got flags, spells, loot, etc... Had a good time, met some cool people and made a lot of stuff die.

To those who didn't get in....
    I'm sorry we didn't split raid.
    I'm sorry you took off work and didn't get in the raid.
    I'm glad that Corilleous took most of the heat for those issues but really? Come on, man.

This is why people don't do more for other people.

For those who did get in and had fun - shoot me a tell if you ever wanna make fun of Corilleous or just BS about EQ or something.
    Corilleous and Rasper Helpdesk like this.
  6. Corilleous Elder

11.5 hours and we killed everything we set out to. Selo, you are awesome. I had a great time and I'm glad we were able to complete this. Some of you were with us from the beginning until the end, others joined in later, and some came back after having to step out for a shot bit.

The interest in this event was far greater than Iyacc or I could have imagined. I made the decision at the last minute to not split the raid because I didn't have someone else prepared to take on that responsibility at that time. I hope you understand, if you don't, then I can honestly say I wouldn't have wanted to raid with you anyways.

All in all, great day, everything we wanted to kill took a dirt nap and people were flagged. Thanks again Selo, you truly are a great community and it was a lot of fun being a part of this event. There will be another in the near future.
    JBizzle, Iyacc and Rasper Helpdesk like this.
  7. Gana Augur

I didn't get the chance to join (as I don't have my pre-requisite flags), but I appreciate the time and effort you guys took to do this. I hope that any bad seeds don't spoil the opportunity for others to participate in future random acts of kindness.
    Corilleous likes this.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

When is the first rathe council scheduled for?
    Corilleous likes this.
  9. Iyacc Augur

I'm not feeling well that day.
    Corilleous likes this.
  10. Corilleous Elder

Shoot me now?? LOL