<SELO>Any small guilds looking for more action?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Iyacc, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Iyacc Augur

Major is a small, casual raiding guild. We raid Wed/Fri/Sun at 8pm eastern and we're looking for a partner guild that might be looking to do a little more than they currently are.

We run between 25 and 35 people most raids. We do recruit and pick up new people but there's always constant turnover so we're trying something different.

If you run or are in a small guild that has some level 70s and might want to raid some/more than you already do then look me up in game. We're open to partnering with a guild who can field a few groups of 70s. We can help out some with access quests/raids or a discussion about baseline of gear needed to survive end game content.

In the old days this would have been your typical small guild "alliance" but whatever. We're just looking to stay active and willing to try something new along those lines. We're currently working on Demiplane and access to Deathknell.

Yes, for those who like to tell people how much better you are than them, we're not cutting edge. We don't race Faceless or anyone else and move at our own pace. For those who want to tell me that you can clear everything with 30 people, thanks, I get it.

We're having fun and killing stuff 3-5 nights a week and just looking to explore options of killing some of the bigger stuff a little quicker as more expacs open up.

Flame on.
  2. Pappasalt Augur

Im not sure if times would match up at all but could try asking honour and blood. Im also not sure how rusty is doing so could talk with them ask if they need numbers.
  3. Zobek New Member

Respect to the OP, no flames here, heart on the sleeve and read like a real lover of EQ and their community.