[Selo] <Amtrak Railway> is recruiting players!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by suineg, Jun 19, 2019.

1. suineg Lorekeeper

Hello everyone and I hope your raiding out there is showering you with all of the loot you could possibly need. If it is not though, and your are on the Selo server then we are looking for a few classes to keep pushing through the game to make it to Live.

Up to this point we have beaten all content first and clear every raid usually with plenty of splitting. We still batphone relevant open world targets but with GoD approaching that won't be nearly as much of an issue. Some expansions there are a few targets though that we will batphone for the first couple of weeks.

<Amtrak> is a guild created by the former leadership of Twisted Legion/Twisted Legacy/ Asylum of Shadows/Wild Treasures (with some wonderful Citizens joining as well). We are a hardcore guild. Formed for the sole purpose of being number 1 on the server. The leaders of this guild have crushed every guild they've gone against in all prior TLPs. This is the 20th anniversary guild of champions, all other guilds are just impersonating.

We were the Number 1 guild on:
    Fippy
    Ragefire
    Phinny
    Quarm

Many of these servers had high levels of competition. If you talk to most TLP vets, you will see that none of our competition on Selo has ever survived a server with heavy competition. We raid a ton and put a heavy emphasis on being the best at your class you can be. If you want to experience all the content in an efficient and effective manner, this is your guild.

What timezone is your guild?
    There will be raids in all time zones, so anyone is welcome. Expect weeknight instances to begin at 7-8 PM EST and weekend raids to begin 5-7 PM EST to allow for PST participants.

What is your loot system?
    Closed bid DKP with only a few restrictions on items
    Raid Alts with a capped DKP bid

Will you batphone?
    Yes

Will you do open world raids?
    Yes, we basically never lose open world races.

What will your attendance requirements be like?
    30% Raid Attendance over a 30 day timeframe.

Do you have any rules?
    1. If a raid is called, you must attend if you are online (no obligation to log in though if you aren't)
    2. Look out for your guild mates. The guild comes first, if someone needs help at a camp, you help them, etc.

What can I expect from this guild?
    Fast progression, lots of raiding, all the gear you could ever want.

What if I haven't played in awhile?
    If you have the time to play with us and are willing to learn, we will teach you how to play. We wont hand hold, but we will make sure you get the information you need to become a top tier player.

What if I can only commit to a few nights per week?
    There is always room for people who can only raid a few nights. Even at 50% RA you will end most expansions with full best in slot gear.

How long are raids generally?
    Most raids are extremely fast. We like to make alts and do pick up raids, so we finish our main stuff as quickly as possible. There are several hundred people in our discord who can tell you that our guild is without a doubt the most organized and fastest ever on a TLP.

I want to play but I don't know many people, can I still join?
    Yes, we are open to people from any guild or unguilded. If you haven't started on the server it has a high rate of XP allowing you to catch right up with everyone very easily.

I have 14 children that watch all the text on my screen and listen to chat, are you a safe for work guild?
    No, we are awful and foul mouthed. You will laugh, cry, yell, maybe even love in our guild. But it will be the most fun you've had in this old game.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Berserker: N/A
    Enchanter: Open
    Cleric: Open
    Shaman: Open
    Warrior: Open
    Bard: Open
    Beastlord: Open
    Druid: Open
    Magician: Open
    Monk: Open
    Necromancer: Open
    Ranger: Open
    Rogue: Open
    Shadow Knight: Open
    Wizard: Open
    Paladin: Open

The class needs will fluctuate but right now I am willing to talk to anyone.

You can find me in game on Selo as Suineg or in Discord suineg#7716

Join our Discord server https://discord.gg/hN3eAH6
  2. suineg Lorekeeper

Focus classes:

Rogue
    Paladin
    Cleric

These are the ones we currently would like to talk to.
  3. ThenaEQ Augur

up --- GoD tomorrow.
  4. ThenaEQ Augur

GoD cleared. Still recruiting.
  5. suineg Lorekeeper

Looking for the following key classes.

Cleric
    Enchanter
    Mage
    Bard

GoD is going real well and already prepping our OoW plans.
  6. suineg Lorekeeper

Are there any monks on this server that can pull and also DPS? We want to talk with you about a new home.
  7. suineg Lorekeeper

We cleared OoW in 11 hours and 10 minutes. Come play with one of the most efficient guilds out there.
  8. Corilleous Elder

Bumpin this up
  9. Corilleous Elder

Amtrak is still recruiting all classes. If you are interested in completing and farming current content send us a tell. We complete content faster than any other guild on the server which allows us the time to farm everything you could want. Most of our alts are geared better then the majority of the server. If you are a competent raider and want to join a team that works great together, get with us ASAP!!
  10. Corilleous Elder

DoDH has released on Selo and Amtrak is recruiting all classes. Get with us in game to talk it over. See you there!!