Selling items for Kronos doesnt make sense to me.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dabrixmgp, Apr 4, 2019.

1. The Hated One Augur

Oldkrow is that buddy who blabs about the best fishing holes to everyone... lol
  2. Aurastrider Augur

I think the biggest issue is you are looking at the % increase in plat as if the item has gained value instead of looking at it from the perspective that plat has lost value. The more plat that enters into circulation the less value it has. Look at real life economics and how more and more money is printed over time which causes inflation. You have people that will say "back in my day item x cost only y amount" when comparing it to current prices. What they fail to mention is the value of their money back in the day was probably significantly higher than it is currently. When someone was making 1$/hr and "only" paying 25 cents for a gallon of gas (1/4 their hourly wages) was it really a better deal? For some things the value of an item has not kept up with inflation for one reason or another and other things will retain and even gain value. At the end of the day anything is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
    BlueberryWerewolf and raylone like this.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

What does that gain you? What are you going to do with that 2.5 million platinum on the live server?
  4. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

Tradeskills!
    jeskola likes this.
  5. jeskola pheerie

Play live EQ? It is a thing you know. Many servers for it even!
  6. Jaenisch Elder

Critical thinking is hard lul.