Seeking the Sorcerer (collection)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Moege, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Moege Augur

Only the mission mobs is up no other mobs e.g restless kobolds and Coldain spawned
  2. Koldanar Elder

I’ve never seen Kobolds and Coldain in the group mission - however they are in the raid version that we tested on beta.

Either the mission is not working as intended or the collectibles have been placed incorrectly still.
  3. Tobynn Augur

Zone in, don't trigger the mission fight, instead go down to the basement. Plenty of kobold and coldain down there to kill. Kill your fill (its a good lesson burn spot) and when you're done head back up and trigger the mission fight.
    Moege likes this.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

That does seem sort of stupid...putting drops on mobs that have nothing to do with the mission.
  5. Ashian Augur

Eh, I think its fine, even if it isn’t preferable. You can re-get the mission as many times as you want to spawn the NPCs and there are a fair number of them, so you don’t need to flip it 100x just to get one set. I’m just glad they aren’t in the chest so I don’t need to get a lockout every time I want a chance at the collectibles.
  6. Morigaine Elder

Agree the mob density is great as well. Still working on the nuances of pulling down there as the pathing is awful.
  7. Velisaris_MS Augur

Out of curiosity, do these mobs in the mission also drop stuff that base pop mobs do?
  8. Qbert Gallifreyan

Well, they drop the useless tools set at a very minimum which is well, not very helpful. That set is a fairly regular find in the static zone.

Edit: I have found ground-spawns of the previously rare/unfindable two sets in the static zone so far today, so something changed, I'm just not sure what is supposed to happen right now.