Seeking Advice

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by ibc93, Dec 27, 2021.

1. ibc93 Elder

Advice for transferring servers? I want to transfer my 75 Bard from Mangler to Firiona Vie.

1) How feasible is getting to level 100s moloing?
    2) Is grouping hard to come by?
    3) Are Knights of Infinity a good guild to apply to for grouping/casual raiding?

Thank you for the help :)
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Right now with the sales on you could also buy a Heroic and put it on that server for $25 reg $35 and be 10 levels higher than your other character. Get some plat and bags, all spells, AA and since you know how to play it would not be a huge learning curve.

Server transfer is on sale for $18 reg $25

Have no idea on the guild you mentioned but doesn't appear to be much current activity at their site - maybe join that discord and see what action there is
    https://www.knightsofinfinity.org/

Grouping is not easy on any live server. Perseverance.
  3. Malpheroth Elder

KoI is the most active max-level social guild on the server. Unless you want to box you’re going to be LFG for 12+ hours or days at a time on live. FV in spite of its low pop and activity has a good atmosphere and community. Unless you are trying to transfer something specific I too would advise heroic boosting. Bards are both in high demand and played a lot on FV so finding a group or raid position is of average difficulty.
  4. ibc93 Elder

Thank you Catspaws & Malpheroth. Appreciate the info about the server transfer discount & the KOI info
  5. Trevor Elder

I know I'm late, but I strongly suggest NOT buying a heroic character boost. Level 75-85 is still in the range where leveling doesn't take that long, and even if it did it's not going to get any faster at 85. The gear you get for being heroic is also super cheap, due to the existence of heroics and how much house of thule is farmed. Plus on Firiona Vie you can get much better 85 gear in the bazaar.
  6. Roxas MM Augur

since you asked 3 questions, 3 answers
    1. moloing as a bard 75-100, i never tried, but it bet it's pretty horrible.
    2. not max level grouping on any live server is non existent basically.
    3. no idea, i dont play on FV. tbh though, i would stick to mangler if you can, the later expansions are a lot of fun, and you will get groups all the time on the TLP. i played Phinny from start to almost finish and it was a blast.