Seeking Advice From This Wonderful Community

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by CherryBlossom, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Borek-VS Augur

Type "/ach" to pop up a window with all the achievements in it. They really started around SoD, a few years ago, and are mainly aimed at completing series of quests. The rewards are typically gear of some sort, and the experience comes from the quests.

There is a long quest/achievements series for level 1 up to 85, embracing TSS through SoD, called the Hero's Journey. It is well worth doing, or even just looking through the achievements to examine the rewards from it. After that, achievements are group by expansion. Each expansion will have achievements for accessing each zone, killing named by zone, and completing partisan and mercenary quests. The mercenary quests are basic kill quests, and partisan are the progression quests for the zone/tier. These two groups seem to give the most experience, much more for the current expansion than older ones, and more from partisan than mercenary.

Each expansion will also have an introductory FedEx type of quest as part of the series, which is usually worth doing.

The most experience you will get comes from the dailies (and HAs, if you can do them). Achievements come some way below that.
  2. rune00 Augur

Nope not a typo and that's kinda the point, I hate the "multi boxing" you probably refer to too, which is why I play my sk and the other toons follow me around assisting me... (its actually exactly like grouping except I don't have to chat with them and I can take a break whenever I feel like it, and if I wipe us they won't complain or quit on me..,)

If you don't like having your Alts following you around assisting you, you are doing it wrong.
    Viper1 likes this.
  3. Brohg Augur

Magician+mercenary is fine. Start slow, find a mentor ask questions, pretty soon soloing Arx or Decay named or whatever.
  4. CherryBlossom New Member

I have a hard enough time playing one character lol. I don't need to have a full group to control. What you're describing is exactly multi-boxing, which is what I don't want. I still don't understand the "kiss" part. You are affectionate with your boxes? :p
  5. kraggnar Elder

@Cherryblossem Maybe you should come over to the new TLP on Dec 9th. Grous will be available and you can learn your class as you progress.
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  6. Brohg Augur

The learning done at those levels has very little bearing on the plethora of tools available to high level characters on Live servers.
    Pirlo likes this.