Seeing (or not seeing) invisible player characters

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Droctrebor, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Illusionist_Innania Augur

EQ Button ~~!> Actions ~~!> Alarm.
  2. Gladare Augur

And a few classes.
  3. Pirlo Augur

Now I want to go watch star trek TNG, thanks myk
    :)

And to the OP, you were witnessing a hacker , probably using .
  4. Tegila Augur

eq button>actions>alarm. used to be if you closed it once itd never come back (it pops up when you first log into the game ever , until you close it anyway. It was some time recently that it appeared in teh eq button finally
  5. Tegila Augur

wha??? you are SERIOUSLY going to play the tinfoil hatgame knowing for sure that sos exists and how it works? no one was hacking if their merc was standing there lol they were jsut an sos rogue simple as taht. you sound like the guy that accused my druid of hacking when she ported our group into her bindpoint in SS couple years ago bc the bindpoint wasn't at teh zone in.
  6. Uxtalzon Augur

Yup, I was wrong. I read the post and was busy, so I replied later. Excuuuuse me!
  7. Illusionist_Innania Augur

I've had that happen. Some melee classes forget that casters can bind just about anywhere, and I save up insta-cast gate clicky doors from my mage to use in emergencies.
  8. Pirlo Augur

I wasn't on your server a couple of years ago, so your accusation is fallacious.
    Is that why you've been posting in threads I am in pissing and moaning about what I say?

Or is it because my guild rejected your app because your poor reputation precedes you?
  9. Tegila Augur

double post bad internet reset sorry
  10. Tegila Augur

um..i was comparing you to him not saying you were that guy. i know exactly who it was that said it then lol. and no this is the only time i remember respondign to anything youve said specificly. Far as my reputation goes anyone that knows me knows better, those that you're referring to don't. I have nothign against your guild whatsoever and have MANY friends there in case your shortsightedness has blinded you to that fact.

read a little closer, i was simply referring to the fact that you're calling someone a hacker that was plainly just SOS, something at this stage in the game you should be well aware of.
  11. Yimin Augur

Druid Spell: Sharp Eyes Rk I ,II , III lvl 77 , 3 ticks 4 ticks and 5 ticks can see advanced invis lvl 3

YiMin
  12. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Yes, you can. There are a few classes with spells to see SoS Rogues out of group. There are also several clickies that allow this: Tobrin's Mystical Eyepatch, Worlu's Prying Eyes, and some others.
  13. Yimin Augur

Druid Spell: Sharp Eyes Rk I ,II , III lv l 77 , 3 ticks 4 ticks and 5 ticks can see advanced invis lvl 3 ...

Druid spell Eyes of the Winter Hawk RK I, II , III lv 87, 4 ticks 5 ticks 6 ticks , See invis lvl 3

Ranger spell Skylight Sagacity Rk. I II III 3 ticks , 4 ticks .5 ticks Ranger lv 76 see invis lvl 3

If you know more please add them to the list

YiMin
  14. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Lulz... you decided to pull a post that was over 5 years old to reply to?