Seeds of Destruction Old Commonlands mobs not spawning

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dalamyre, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Dalamyre Journeyman

The Soulrend Panthers and The Cursed Venomfangs are not spawning in Old Commonlands on Ragefire because the low level lion's and spider's were changed. Makes it much harder to complete the Purging the Corruption task.
  2. Tanuden New Member

Same issue on Erollisi Marr. After the patch, there were several (15-20). There were also respawns happening on 3/14 as multiple bears and beetles moved through the corrupted area just north of Befallen. After hunting with a group for over four hours, the respawning ceased.

Came back Sunday and Monday (Sunday for a good chunk of the day) and couldn't get spawns. Monday tried killing everything near the corrupted area (all snakes and lions / pumas / young pumas). They respawned but always to low level mobs. I have not seen a beetle or scarab since Saturday. Kodiaks have been also hard to come by, although I have killed about six on Tuesday with limited success.

I understand the idea that you need to work hard to get spawns, but this quest (Purging the Corruption) is forcing you to hunt ultra low level mobs to get the right ultra low level mobs that happen to path through a corrupt area. If they pop as snakes, cats, or undead, you have to wait another cycle. It is mind numbing at the least.

As an aside, I did see two soulrend panthers on Saturday or Sunday, but they have not respawned since they were killed.