Seeds of Destruction flagging - 6 keys per week?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Njustlight, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Never said that they were drive any changes. I have stated from the start and consistently, that the changes regarding how often things drop or how many things drop have always been dependent on both Live and TLP servers asking for the changes. In the cases mentioned both Live and TLP servers have asked for the changes, this is especially true with EoK and TBL changes.
  2. Ishbu Augur

You do realize that you are now saying that the luclin shards for VT were being requested from live? Same with the signets for Anguish? I could go on and on.

If you didnt know, these changes were put in place as the Mischief/Thornblade servers hit those eras, in an attempt to improve the TLP experience for less hardcore playstyles. It has followed a consistent pattern of adjustments and improvements to early eras as the first TLP that launched since the new parent company took over progressed.

This thread has become such a circle as these exact examples were already thrown back in your face pages ago. They were not requested by live servers at all, period. This is a fact and not debatable.
  3. Tweakfour17 Augur

4. theonepercent Augur

Wow what a fancy way of saying +1 key.
  5. Triconx Augur

Should we thank live for them increasing the keys in SOD now as well? Can you point me in the direction of the thread it was requested for live so I can thank the appropriate people?

Edit: Am I still off my rocker for believing they'll provide more keys for not doing more raids?
  6. Ishbu Augur

Id like to thank the Luclin server as obviously this change was all their doing
  7. Njustlight Journeyman

They probably stated it that way for the potential of double-loot benefits when those events come around, in which case it would come out to 2 keys and 1 guaranteed in Tower.
  8. Njustlight Journeyman

Thanks all for providing good feedback and engagement on this thread... arguments aside, I'm sure that helped provide reasoning for the devs to help us out on this. Now who wants to start the thread for HoT/VoA changes? ;)