Fixed Internally Secondary anchors and jack-o-lantern deleted when I logged in....

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tatanka, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Graves Elder

No idea if it has been done. The fact I got some items suggests something has been done, but it clearly isn't anything like a fix yet. I'm holding off petitions till we have clarification on that.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  2. niente Developer

I haven't done it yet, sorry! Will post here when I do.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

Yeah I was just starting the work to figure out who is missing what. At least it will still be helpful to make sure all got their stuff back or not.
  4. Graves Elder

My two crates have turned up and a few more items, so it is currently on going.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  5. Thunderkiks Augur

Yeah Niente Just paid me a visit and restored all the items =)
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I just logged in and had an "itemoverflow" red text message. Typed /itemoverflow and got my Jack-o-lantern back :)

Now I just have to figure out which 8 alts need to do this to retrieve their secondary anchors :)

Thanks for the quick turnaround!
  7. niente Developer

If you're still missing / missing additional items, send me a PM or submit a ticket to CS and we'll get you the items back. I'll need your character name, server name, and some information about what's missing (i.e. everything in house x, or only specific items that you owned in someone else's house).
    I didn't restore anchor items - please click your existing anchor teleport item to get a new anchor.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  8. Thunderkiks Augur

Thanks again Niente for all your hard work in restoring everyone's items. You rock!
    niente likes this.