Secondary Anchor

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Thunderkiks, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Thunderkiks Augur

I know we can't have 2 primary anchors but can we have 2 secondary anchors? They aren't labeled as lore like the primary but I don't want to waste loyalty tokens to find out. Thanks in advance.
  2. Axxius Augur

It's an oversight. The item should have the Lore tag. You can have two in your inventory, but they do the same.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  3. Crystilla Augur

Thunderkiks likes this.
  4. Thunderkiks Augur

That makes sense, thank you both!
  5. Thunderkiks Augur

I'll have to send it in after that site is back up again so they can fix it.
  6. Motherlee Augur

While we're talking about anchors, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE exempt them from item counts for guild hall. Not even 1/10th of our 2500 toons have them placed but it really adds up for large guilds.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Yinla like this.
  7. Bigstomp Augur

Being in a large guild myself, I havn't seen this yet, but I'm sure it's waiting in the wings to be an issue.

I think a better/easier fix would be to just crank up the items allowed in a grand guild hall.
    Motherlee likes this.
  8. Motherlee Augur

Can we have this added as a suggestion for an upcoming patch? Increase the number of items allowed in GGHs or exempt the anchors from the item count.
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Crystilla Augur

You can search the issue tracker, and if nothing already exists, add this as an improvement request. If one does exist already, click the 'vote' button on the upper right.
  10. Motherlee Augur

None found. I never created one. I'll prob. screw it up. Will someone else?
  11. Crystilla Augur

It's pretty easy, hit that create button, drop down select improvement and add the title of your thread (make it descriptive). The next screen just type what you said here for your request and you can even link to this thread.
    Motherlee likes this.
  12. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

There's a similar one for yards specifically, if you'd like to vote for it:

Player/Guild housing yard limit

I think there'd be a lot of interest in a +100 housing item limit thing sold in the marketplace.
    Motherlee likes this.