SECOND CHANCE: Time-Locked Server Adventure Pack

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jaime Lannister, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Astley Augur

Yeah, where's the bank inventory screenshot now?
    Recnarp likes this.
  2. Supafro New Member

What if I want more than the 2 I have? how do I buy more bags. HALP!:eek:
  3. Gromph Elder

Damn Bro, you farmed over 200 krono and 350k plat in a single day. That is impressive.
  4. taliefer Augur

5. Rawrnika New Member

I live downtown in a major city, but provided you live in a non popular urban area or its suburb (like 95% of the cities/land in America) $750 a month for rent is probably on the high end for the majority of middle America, trailer parks (where Sprinklez lives) and vans down by the river.

And hell even if you're living in places like NYC / Boston / Charlotte / Dallas / A Whales Veejiny you can get by with a roommate for around that if you're lucky while avoiding the ghetto as I can attest from experience over the past decade.

Get some perspective brosef.
  6. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I pay 309 dollars to live in my mom's basement. But she buys all the hot pockets so it works out.
  7. Rawrnika New Member

Don't forget to invest in a triple ply extra long pack of poopsocks for bonus style.
  8. fellwin New Member

How do you get a second chance backpack? I don't see it listed in the Marketplace in game or on the store.
  9. Machentoo Augur

You can just save your DB cash for a few months and buy 4xjourneyman traveler's rucksacks for 4x32 slot bags with no $$ spent now. Well, unless you play on Agnarr and then I guess you will never have that option.
  10. Recnarp Augur

Thanks for replying to a year old thread and getting people excited for nothing. :mad:
  11. Zapsos Augur

But who would want those 32 slot pleb bags? 40 slots or bust!
  12. fellwin New Member

Oops, sorry. I thought every expansion gave you the opportunity to get another backpack.
  13. Zapsos Augur

It technically does if you want to buy the deluxe edition of the new expansion