Sebilis Locked Doors

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Schadenfreude, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Schadenfreude Augur

In preparation for HH-Seb I've been doing some scouting here in general and checking out the locked doors in particular. No issues opening any of the doors with my Bard except the firepot triggered door near Juggs only works on the way in, on the way out the firepot spins and you get a success message but the door does not unlock.

I understand it's been this way forever but wondered if this was by accident or design.
    Leerah, Ishtass and disgruntled like this.
  2. Sissruukk Rogue One

If I remember correctly, and it has been a while since I have been in there, but I think it is a one-way door.
    Vaeeldar likes this.
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

Used be able to change camera angles and click the outside one, but I haven't been there in probably 10 years so I don't know if that's still effective.
  4. fransisco Augur

I think all the tricks to reach through doors got fixed when they stopped characters from warping through doors.
  5. Ishtass Augur

yeah and I'm still kinda pissed about it
    Annastasya, Leerah, Zynt and 4 others like this.
  6. Rivitt Elder

Huh. The bad word filter allows piss but not the four letter word for products of the other part of the excretory system!
    Leerah and Bardy McFly like this.
  7. Gerzer Lorekeeper

So I realized I haven't done a HH zone in the past. So when the zone goes live do the 'tougher' mobs just spawn in the place of normal ones as they are killed or is the zone brought down and then back up?
  8. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

There is a sebilite juggernaut that roams through that area. If you don't kill that mob, it will open the door for you.
  9. Nniki Augur

Separate version of the zone.
  10. Nniki Augur

NPCs and Eye of Zomm can open the door for you.
  11. Bigvvill New Member

This is the content I came for!
    Leerah likes this.
  12. Tatanka Joe Schmo

It's all the new-fangled critical piss theory they're teaching in the schools!
  13. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

That being said, if you camp out in the normal zone, you'll pop into the HH one when HH is active and back into the normal when HH is over. You can pre-plant CoTH this way, without having to deal with the higher level mobs etc..
  14. Bardy McFly Augur

A *very* separate version of the zones. I'm annoyed that I'm blocked out of doing a couple old epics on some new boxes.
    Fenthen likes this.
  15. Moege Augur

thought that got fixed as well
  16. Bardy McFly Augur

In CoM I had mobs open the far back door last week when they agrod thru the door. So they may have fixed it for some doors but definitely not all.
  17. Leerah Augur

I /bugged it this year.

18. Cloud the Third Augur

HH versions of the zones are completely different cause hunter achievements don't work in HH versions either. You know it makes total sense that you can 1 round a mob and get an achievement but versions you have to be careful to kill don't give achievement.
  19. Febb Augur

Hunter achievements are tied to particular expansions.
    Skuz likes this.
  20. Angahran Augur

Fanra and Fenthen like this.