Scraps of wither and decay

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Caitie, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Caitie New Member

While the drops are rare I don't mind that. I've seen a few. Enough for me to search out the TS book off "A Vendor" in Plane of Decay. I've camped this vendor now for 3 days. No pops. In doing reseach on this NPC it appears no one has ever seen him. Is he real or fictional? I really think that Daybreak needs to make some changes to his spawn timer. Rare is one thing but mythical is another
  2. Lynnia Augur

I have also been hunting for this vendor for several days now, with great frustration. I am informed the vendor's name is "Seller of Salvaged Souls". Over the course of my looking, I have seen zombie vendors called "a merchant", ratonga ones called "a dealer" and a few troll ones called "a vendor", none of which have the book, and since the last patch the troll "a vendor" ones seem to have vanished as well.

I am on Erollisi Marr server.
    Lynnia
  3. Linden Augur

The vendor, "seller of Salvaged Souls" is very real, just spawned for me at -5,-171-25, the merchant booth. The vendors sells, "The Lost art of working with Wither and Decay", "Spoiled Skullberry Sorbet", "Senescent Stout", and "Stale Skullberry Syrup".
  4. Lynnia Augur

yes, they finally fixed it and he is much more common now =)
  5. Imak Augur

I had this merchant spawn inside the Decay HA, Fate Rewards the Bold. It was not actually a merchant -- could not open any merchant window -- but the mob spawned nonetheless.