Scout spawn timers for Bst epic

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Regulate, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Regulate New Member

I’m really putting myself out there for punishment but that’s how I like to live my life, a quarter mile at a time like Vin diesel.

So these Scout spawn timers, 24 hours each and I need 6 of them... is there any way to complete the bst epic without grabbing a couple packs of tube socks and vegetating in my chair until my leg muscles atrophy. Asking for a friend that has responsibilities outside of norrath.

Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated, if you bring the fire make sure it’s hot.

Take care friends
  2. Boze TLP complaint factory

Don't bother camping them like that. Just check them whenever you log in / before you camp out. Phinny had a bigger beastlord population and you could get them all in era in less than a week doing that.
  3. Tierdal Augur

They are all in pretty safe areas for level 1s, make a bunhc of level ones and camp them near scout. Easy to check.
  4. Regulate New Member

Thank you for the sound advice gentleman. It seems their are still hero’s among us in Norrath.