Scaled Wolf Speed Boost not working

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Darkrise, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Darkrise New Member

So I got my enchanted to level 44 to get the Illusion: Scaled Wolf. This is supposed to give you a speed boost when you cast it. It worked for a bit then randomly stopped working. It may of happened because I used the worn totem item while having the speed effect (because it casts the same spell) but this may not be why. I have tried many things to get the speed boost to work, like forgetting the spell, removing and recasting the spell, but I can't get the speed boost to come back. I've been waiting to get to level 44 for this cool speed effect for the illusion, now it just doesn't work.
  2. Dreadmore Augur

I can't find any primary sources that say it's supposed to give you a speed boost. Are you sure about that?

"Spell effect: Cloaks you in a shimmering illusion that makes you appear to be a Scaled Wolf."
  3. Jaylin Augur

it looks like it was taken out of the spell data years ago. The numbers would be off because lucy is terrible at parsing at times, but the important information is still relevant.

2015-11-19 20:49 Removed Slot 2: Increase Movement by 20% (L44) to 65% (L51)
    2015-11-19 20:49 Removed Slot 3: Increase ATK by 2 (L44) to 31 (L30)
    It looks like in 2015 they took the stat buffs off them, most likely for stacking issues. Many illusions became illusion only and were split into Illusion benefit other spells. I dont know how casting illusions works as i assume it doesnt give the benefit with it, but the clickie items does. This item was on
    Lepracon's Pot of Gold Which was a GM event item created after a player of the same name. It autocasts the illusion and the Illusion benefit Dena
  4. Darkrise New Member

Thank you for responding. I saw on many sources that the illusion gives you a speed boost. I checked and what I saw was outdated, before this update. I must of had the speed boost spell already casted on me when I casted the illusion spell.
  5. Zhaunil_AB Augur

It's been ages since i used that spell, but i remember the speedbuff too.
    Did you check the stats tab on the inventory window (velocity number while running) if there really wasn't any increase?
    Some of them are just so small they are hardly noticeable...