SC claim date

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Marbles, May 1, 2014.

1. Marbles Elder

I thought that all accounts were granted their 500 SC grant on the same day each month, but all of my accounts seem to have different claim dates. I suppose i will have to check the marketplace everyday until i have all 3 claim. Annoying, but probably intentional to get you to check the MP
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

How do you claim them? My claim button is green but is not functioning -- it wants me to sign up, when I'm gold? What? ;p

[IMG]
  3. Trajet D'Or Augur

You don't have enough All Access Days to make it to the next claim date. They won't tell you that you can claim 500sc on May 20th (or whatever day) when you might be Silver on that day.
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

Interesting; so it's unlike Legend of Norrath pack claiming then, where there is some internal date that you are unaware of outside of doing the math and "guessing" when that billing date is. ;)

If you let the account lapse, and re-sub a day or two later, will the 500 SC be able to be collected then?

And yes, you are correct:
    [IMG]
  5. taliefer Augur

i have over 100 days on my account, and the same thing happens when i try to claim the 500. it pops over to the 1 month recurring access
  6. Fenthen aka Rath

Is your account stopped / non-recurring?
  7. Fenthen aka Rath

Oh hey and as an update:

from: https://account.station.sony.com/authenticated/cam/subscriptionsInfo.action#

The moment I hit cancel (since it was on a temporary 30-day recurring) the box went away displaying when I would be able to claim that. Unfortunately it also stated it would auto-renew on the same day, so there's no way to grab the 500 SC without renewing... unless perhaps you canceled the card that was meant to be billed on.

Now we just need to get that information displaying in the /market window where the claim area is.
  8. taliefer Augur

its still set up for yearly renewal