Savior of Tower of Rot and Greater Answerer Not Correct

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Fanra, May 1, 2021.

1. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

The achievement Savior of Tower of Rot is not crediting me with it even though it should.

Several days ago I completed Partisan of Tower of Rot and wondered why I did not get Savior of Tower of Rot. I then checked and found that even though I had completed Hero of Tower of Rot years ago, the Savior of Tower of Rot shows I don't have it.

I also have completed Greater Champion of the Call and Greater Hero of the Call, but do not have credit for Greater Answerer.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

(all screenshots taken today)

I finished the task on April 27, 2021 "The Source of Rot" which was the last needed for Savior of Tower of Rot and got the following:

[Tue Apr 27 22:00:03 2021] You have completed achievement: Greater Champion of the Call
    [Tue Apr 27 22:00:03 2021] You have completed achievement: Partisan of Tower of Rot

Another member of my guild who also was doing the tasks with me got:

[Tue Apr 27 22:00:33 2021] {name redacted} has completed achievement: Greater Champion of the Call
    [Tue Apr 27 22:00:33 2021] {name redacted} has completed achievement: Savior of Tower of Rot
    [Tue Apr 27 22:00:33 2021] {name redacted} has completed achievement: Greater Answerer
    [Tue Apr 27 22:00:33 2021] {name redacted} has completed achievement: Partisan of Tower of Rot

My character is Fanra and server is Bertoxxulous if you wish to check his achievements data.
    Skuz likes this.