Save Time and Players: No More Rank Buffs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ninelder, Aug 21, 2019.

1. kizant Augur

The funniest thing about this conversation is the idea that having rk3 enchanter haste instead of rk2 has a measurable impact.
  2. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

see what you people have done, now I have to 'like' a kizant response.....
    kizant likes this.
  3. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

you're the one who has to be trolling here homie.... turns out, chanter haste lasts longer than literally any event. so it doesn't matter which one gets MGB'd because the only people who need it have died and won't have it bounce anyways..... similar with skin, symbol, assurance, unity, and whatever garbage rangers and paladins cast these days..
  4. LDEffectsMe Augur

I'm all for this. It's daunting to look and see Rank 1-3 of every spell in the last several expansions. Please go back to just having 1 Rank of every spell and ability. And if you have time, roll all of the previous rank 1-3 into just the rank 3 versions and drop the rank part off of the names... It sucks when you're max level and you get a spell and cast it on someone, just to have someone else run up and overwrite your stuff with a higher rank ability. Just go back to making some of the spells harder to obtain in the first place.
  5. Flatchy Court Jester

Not only is it unkind , it does not make much sense. Leads me to believe that he is from the south as they have the market cornered on those things he describes lol.
    Allayna likes this.
  6. Laronk Augur

I think this only matters mostly for runes because you can partially use up the buff.
  7. Burpo the Clown New Member

I think the ranked buffs should stay, but a good portion of the important rank 3 scrolls should be acquired through non-raid game play, a la Secrets of Faydwer faction-based/merchant scrolls.
  8. Littlelegs Elder

arguments or discussions about a video game that disparage or otherwise blanket large portions of a geographical region based on politics is busch league. the one exception for me personally is Massachusetts. get fkd buddies! and use your turn signals ffs.