Sathir's Tomb Raid Changes

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Poyzen Frawg, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Has anyone beaten this after the Changes. After 15 wins we wiped 5 times.

All the MOBS are much faster including Drusilla. The hit points of MOBs seems higher. The Goo effect is instant. The Stun lasts longer. The Blade Auras are bigger.

Was this changed to be easier?

P.S. Sorry I misspelled Tomb.
  2. EnchFWO Augur

We beat this first try on all events yesterday. The event was neutered beyond belief compared to the original. I think maybe you had bad luck or were just having an off night?
  3. kizant Augur

It seems a lot easier if you can move quick.
  4. Maedhros High King

Got new fastest times on all 3 t2 events. Still had a few knuckleheads that died in Drusellas aura even after the change.

T3 now, that was harder than ever before but we managed.
  5. Sancus Augur

From what I can tell, they might have made the event easier, but they also significantly reduced lag with the patch.That's a good thing in general, but it means raid scripts are effectively a lot harder because they actually work properly.

Having lava vortexes actually spawn and path quickly on Hoshkar was a massive change from pre-patch.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

We've seen it both ways. Crazy faster drusilla and more like normal.
  7. Deillusional Augur

Vault was easier (for us anyhow). We did have a slight drusella speed up sometimes but you really have to not move to die to her aura now. There was a few complaints about goos, but in general it was ok. On Sathir line we noticed a quite change with drusella's behaviour, but was doable. (could have been the generic AB server mishaps). We won Hoshkar for the first time after going there yesterday it took us a few attempts to get it down as a first win. SW and X, however, i dont know about fully, hopefully we can win it soon - were there any glaring changes on that raid to make it harder?
  8. Allayna Augur

Cleared on Sunday 4/22/18, no issues.
  9. feeltheburn Augur

blew through it on our clear, easier if anything. no issues at all
  10. Maedhros High King

We had issues with the cure mechanic on Xygoz and Silverwing, and the Guardian of Xygoz warping around that had never previously been a thing.
    Axxius likes this.
  11. draginn Elder

We didn't have any problems on changes that I noticed.
  12. Lianeb Augur

The decrease in hp to the skulls and goos was very noticable. Our raid on sunday didnt even have a wizard in it and the goos were taken out mainly by our beastlords, mages and necros did the skulls pretty quickly also. The pepto ring on drusella was aprox half the size as it was and didnt seem as punishing but that could be the result of less people hitting it due to the size change.
    The wandering of drusella between emotes was alot less than previos runs for us, but this always seemed random to me. Sometimes she would move very little between emotes and somtime would move alot. On our sunday run this week she hardly moved in between emotes.
    She still has the “i cant see you” emote so i am going to move slow, and the “i can see you” emote so i am going to move at bard speed. Based on distance the person she is afer is from her
  13. Axxius Augur

Same here. He warped on us too.
  14. Kialya Keeping your butt alive since 2002

This raid is broken.. it is harder than it was from before you patched it. Drusella moving constantly and summoning folks.
  15. EnchFWO Augur

Only time I've seen "summoning" is if you have adds not pulled that get damaged by her aura and then summon who is on aggro. That's nothing new.

Are you saying you had people summoned to her with no adds standing in her aura?
  16. Kialya Keeping your butt alive since 2002

Are you saying you had people summoned to her with no adds standing in her aura?[/quote]

Could not say if there were adds in her aura or not. I was running too much lol.
  17. EnchFWO Augur

I'd say that would be my first guess (adds summoning b/c inadvertent damage b/c of Drusella's aura) but if it's something else I'd be really curious because that'd be a stupid mechanic.
  18. Sindaiann Augur

Drusella can't summon on T2 Raid 2
  19. Brohg Augur

No no, y'all, the person who was too busy to even know if there were adds up has definitely identified a specific new bugged mechanic.
    Allayna, Sindaiann and EnchFWO like this.
  20. EnchFWO Augur

Well I never believed that but I try and give people the benefit of the doubt :rolleyes: