Sanctified blessing / proc changes

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Tour, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Tour Augur

Anyone notice a change with how this has been procing lately?

Was running some numbers (for something unrleated) and I get the impression it now has a chance to proc per slot, rather than per spell.

Unblemished blood, for example:

1: Decrease Poison Counter by 40
    2: Decrease Poison Counter by 40
    3: Decrease Disease Counter by 40
    4: Decrease Disease Counter by 40
    5: Decrease Curse Counter by 50
    6: Decrease Corruption Counter by 50

: I've seen proc sanctified blessing 3 times off one cast. Conceivably it can maybe proc more but the probability of that would be increasing lower. The renewal and reformation lines have the same result. Never seen it proc more than once per spell cast per target before.

Nullify corruption:

1: Decrease Corruption Counter by 54

: procs sanctified blessing only once, as usual, since only one possible proc.

My guess is the recent changes to allow multiple procs is the factor here. I mention it here, to see if this was intended, as it is a rather big change to how this AA works. Looks like it affects other abilities per line rather than per spell as well, not just confined to this particular AA / class.
  2. Tour Augur

I get that "Multiple procs can now trigger from the same triggering action. Each proc effect that is active will be processed independently" but it just seems like a lot considering that the proc rate was already pretty good to begin with. Just checking.