Sad Dragons Moving to Phinigel - LFM

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Squints, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Squints Journeyman

While we were late to join Lockjaw we had a blast. Made a lot of new friends and accomplished much considering our casual make up.

We aren't a raiding guild. Just a casual guild that raids. We killed everything short of gods/dragons in classic. We just didn't have the time zone coverage to do more. Since the launch of Kunark we have managed to snag a few Innoruuk kills, finish off plane of sky and even killed the Kunark tadpole Faydedar. We are made up of working adults and understand real life is a thing. We don't do drama. We don't tolerate asshattery. We like to leave positive impressions on everyone we come across whether it's in a raiding environment or just grouping somewhere.

As we make the transition to our new home we will be looking to add more like minded players to the guild. We prefer to recruit the player over the class so as long as you can play in a drama free environment and represent the guild well we would love to have you. Feel free to track me down here, in game, or on our forums www.saddragons.enjin.com.
  2. Athune New Member

I like the sound of this.
  3. Dranix Augur

Just want to say Sad Dragons are a class act. I've personally had very few interactions with their guild; but every player I've grouped with from they're guild were both competent and pleasant to be around. Also their dedication to preserving their reputation and integrity are unparalleled. Very classy guild and I highly recommend them as an option if you're looking for a guild on phinny.
  4. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I'd like to echo Dranix's post, Sad Dragons have been an excellent guild to interact with. I wish you all the best, guys!
  5. Lokero Elder

I really just want to know if there's a story behind why the dragons are sad... is it just me?

Story-time, please, Squints.
  6. Lejaun Augur

Time for a new mascot?[IMG]
  7. Peikapoo New Member

[IMG]

Totally upgraded.
  8. Peikapoo New Member

9. Squints Journeyman

I really wish there was a story, everyone asks. Really it came down to 3 friends trying to figure out what to call the guild. One of us threw out very few names. One of us found a metal band name generator online and filled the spreadsheet with crazy things like Blood Hatchet, Crazed Logic and other assorted nuttery. One of us was attached to one word names. This was the only name on the spreadsheet all 3 of us could tolerate and Sad Dragons was born.
  10. AlmarsGuides Augur

<Moderately Depressed Dragons> for phinny
  11. Shinobou New Member

I asked a guild member why the dragons are sad once and he replied: "Because we're killing them." Made sense to me.