Sacred Serillis Prayer Shawl

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by krozman, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Mykaylla Augur

It is.
    There is no NDA for this round of beta. Which has made me scratch my head a bit at why the beta forums aren't just open.
    Shawl 3.0 is currently a Type 3 aug.
  2. Trajet D'Or Augur

Beta Forums aren't just open because of most of the posts from #41 and later on the Wizard AA - Feedback thread. While obviously those posts still exist dealing with a smaller pool of players it's less of an issue and wouldn't even be an issue if they stopped inviting the same players to Beta who make those posts every year.
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

Right, which is why I will soon be looking into the group-shawl that will upgrade to the aug (same as the raid shawl transformation, I believe).
    I raid buff to 114k hitpoints, and a good deal of mana and only get low if a) I've died, or b) I'm one of like 2 Clerics on a raid.
    I suppose the shawl would assist some with that, but didn't really want to sac my shoulder slot for the benefit. Now, no sacrifice is required. It's a shame however that my Alteration aug steals from my primary. It'd be much nicer if it were Type 3 as well!

Code:
    Anomalous Rock of Alteration
    Magic, Lore, No Trade, Augmentation, Prestige
    Slot: Ear, Head, Face, Neck, Shoulders, Arms, Back, Wrist, Range, Hands, Primary, Secondary, Fingers, Chest, Legs, Feet, Waist

Size:TINY   
    Req Level:    65   

Skill Mod: Specialize Alteration +15 %
    This augmentation fits in slot types: 8 (General: Raid)
    Item Information:
    You must use the solvent Class XV Augmentation Distiller to remove this augment safely.
    Kyreth likes this.
  4. Kyreth Elder

I second the desire to have Anomalous Rock of Alteration also fit Type 3, that would be fantabulous.
    Darchon_Xegony and Fenthen like this.
  5. Talif Augur

15% spec (40 max) translates to about 2.5% mana savings. Over the course of your ~90K mana bar, that's about 2250 mana (and I'm not including mana regen, in a long fight you're probably talking well over 3000 mana). I gladly give up a slot 8 for a 2000+ mana aug.