MQs= NO ban . Daybreak codes mission wrong = ban

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bronut, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Bronut Augur

Whats the deal with that? There are tons of people botting using automated software who seem to stay playing for years.... also there are players on zek that warp into people after 11:00pm ... There are others that train freely on zek, no ban......

Now daybreak makes an error in the game, and people take the path of least resistance, and get banned?

Im part of the community that didn't get any accounts banned, still I feel for those that got in trouble for something daybreak designed.
    Geroblue and Kaenneth like this.
  2. Xulore Lorekeeper

Bump. fix it daybreak
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I've reported many an automated group. They do indeed disappear within a couple hours.
    Elricvonclief and Stell_CT like this.
  4. Xanathol Augur

Depends on the server. They were never dealt with on Agnarr.
  5. Laronk Augur

It's more the AFK automated group that they'll ban, the powers that be REALLY don't like it when people AFK farm. Usually unless people are using active "tools" like warping and what ever its harder for the cs staff that don't play the game to distinguish but they do know if person a is killing things and doesn't reply to a tell they're probably afk and "botting"
    It is unfortunate that some people on Agnarr obviously have "tools" of some kind though to help their other computers play the characters.
  6. oldandnasty Augur

I think the reason they leave AFK farm-bots alone, especially on the progression servers, is financial. People buy the farmed items for Krono and the Krono have to come from somewhere. All the Krono start by being purchased from DB but you can buy them on 3rd party sites for less. What DB should do is find a way to trace the individual krono and once linked to a RMT site, disable it. Knocking out the 3rd parties who trade in Krono, would not only clear up a bunch of krono that are out there but ensure DB is the only source.