Running two account on one credit card

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Don_CheeChee, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Don_CheeChee New Member

Question is, in the past I have tried to do this, and had an account shut down for possible credit card fraud, since it was linked to two different accounts.

Can anyone confirm or deny this still happens?

If so is there a work around?

Thanks
  2. Gingyr Elder

Complete crap. Ive had 3-6 accounts on same card for years, never been an issue. Sounds more like the account changed ownership to me.
    Xanumbik likes this.
  3. Mrjon3s Augur

I don't know if it does it or not but an easy work around could be to pay for one account using steam.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

I have had 5 accounts on the same credit card (well, debit). I haven't heard that this is a thing. Are you sure it isn't because your credit card company flagged it as a fraudulent transaction and not DBG (or Sony back then)?
  5. phattoni Augur

ive paid for up to 6 accounts using the same cc, if you got banned because of that, maybe you should stop ebaying your characters.
  6. Kahna Augur

Sometimes it can get cranky if you open multiple accounts on the same day. Or so I have heard, there were years between the opening of my accounts.
  7. Artanthos Journeyman

I currently have three accounts on my card without an issue.
  8. Risiko Augur

I've paid for 4 accounts (plus a couple extras here and there) one one credit card off and on for the past 17 years.
  9. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Two accounts here, both original owner, both identical payments. No problem for years except some over-protective credit card company which rejected the payment once in the first year I used this card.

But there was no problem on SOE / DBG side.