Rune drop rate in OOW

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Arclan, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Arclan Elder

Having retired EQ in kunark; and now playing it; it's interesting to see some of the important elements that lower pop. For now I'll just mention the spell rune drop in OOW. What is it, 1%? You have to get the named to spawn and most of the time he doesn't have a rune. So after two weeks of not getting your spells and having killed 1,000 mobs; people resort to boxing. A server of boxes is a server in decline. I'd leave this as /feedback but didn't see that option. Not interested in a discussion.
  2. SunDrake Augur

You aren't likely to get one. Might get more traction in the TLP part of the forums, though.
  3. Scorrpio Augur

Yeah if this is TLP, post on TLP. If this is live, all OOW spells are available at PoK library. Except Ancient, but I got all the Ancient runes I wanted from a single CoA run.

Oh, and I got quite a few runes doing MPG trials.
  4. Raccoo Augur

Back during OoW, I lived in WoS/MPG and RSS. Remember it being uncommon, but not that rare to get runes for spells off the named there.
    But yeah, if you're posting in this area you should check the PoK Library, they have spells up to HoT expansion on Live servers.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

LOL.

Or, you've leveled to the next expac after that many kills, and just gotten those spells.

"not interested in a discussion" = drama queen
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  6. yosco Augur

lol, why post on open forums if you don't want discussion? AMIRITE?!??!
    Coagagin likes this.