Roxxlyy is like a good server at a horrible restaurant

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cham, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cham New Member

I think we all owe Roxxlyy an apology for "shooting the messenger" and taking the brunt of all the salt. That being said, can you please go in the kitchen and tell the chefs to actually turn the heat on under their pans? And by that analogy I mean please tell them to fix their game because there are LOTS of people at their mercy. I mean seriously this is getting ridiculous. Can someone at least tell us how much longer the wait is supposed to be?
    DingoJack likes this.
  2. EQ_Scotty Journeyman

They need to make a sticky with what is going on and how they're doing this. This is just upsetting people. I won't go through this progression stuff again, 20th will be my last hurrah I think.
    Primanti likes this.
  3. Strickin New Member

People taking their frustrations out on Roxx is understandable, who else is there to take it out out on?

It does suck for him/her, but at the same time it sucks for us, the paying customer.
  4. vylo Augur

Roxxlyy, blink twice if you are being held hostage.
    DingoJack likes this.
  5. Tankage New Member

Yea poor Roxx can’t tell us the truth that they are just stringing us along until Monday when they can get some real help
  6. ZuukP Journeyman

He/she been dodging every question about the timeouts, not gonna give this waiter a good tip
  7. AlanaTheWitch New Member

I agree, Roxx is in a bad spot but no one else is communicating with us. Honestly they should open up the gates and let it play out. If the server crashes, it crashes. They wont know what it can handle until they give it a shot and see.
  8. ArrMonk Journeyman

The problem is, they opened the server on a Saturday when none of their coders are at work. $50 says Selo is not fixed until Monday afternoon. Mangler will be fine by tomorrow morning though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.