Roshen, tell us more about your enforcement plans.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hateseeker, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barton The Mischievous

That is all I want as well if they are not going to enforce the policy we need to know, If they are going to enforce it with the "nuclear" option we need to know. If it will be enforced but slowly and only after the fact we need to know that I don't mind the wild west rules if it is stated by the Devs and made the rule for this server I played on Red Servers for quite awhile back in the day and If I want I can devote as much time as needed to play this game as I am currently only doing online classes which is just another tab open with netflix while as you put it we sit around with our hopefully for the most part clean socks
  2. Dartaniun Augur

If you haven't engaged the mob yet it's not a KS. Preparing to attack a mob is just sitting there in the area
  3. Maniacles Elder

It would be nice if all the guilds involved could agree to something fair like a random roll for each person there who belongs to a raid with sufficient force to handle the mob in question, with highest rolls getting to choose loot in order (distributed according to their own guild's loot rules), but having suggested this or similar solutions at every ps situation I've personally been involved in, and having it shot down, I don't see it happening. Even that solution will have trolls entering the zone just to roll and screw with the distribution the second or third time it gets used (hey, i rolled highest!, yeah, but you weren't with any of the raids here, FINE, I'LL NINJA AND CLAIM IT AS MINE BASED ON ROLL).
  4. Barton The Mischievous

1. You may not steal kills.
    Kill Stealing is defined as the killing of an NPC for any reason that is already fighting or pursuing another player or group that is prepared to engage that same NPC without that group's specific permission.

per the rules yes it is sitting there is not preparing to attack your puller moving toward the mob imo would be or being right at the spawn point in a group
  5. Frenzic Augur

99 word sentences hurt my brain... Online classes he says Bleh!
  6. Bandok Augur

It won't surprise me if they have to address all of this on the Beta server. So they'll probably have to show their hand before we ever actually get to the real server.
  7. Barton The Mischievous

My English teachers hated me. One used to call me the King of the Run On Sentence.
    Sorry.
    Frenzic likes this.
  8. Maniacles Elder

Actually, if the person walking up to the mob comes with sufficient force to break and kill to get to the mob, then yes, you gotta share. And that's just a single mage at the frenzy camp. Welcome to ps heaven.
  9. Dartaniun Augur

Sorry, but if a mob is there and it's not currently engaged on any PC. It's fair game to anyone around it
  10. Roshen Brand Manager

Going to close this down, since it's the same conversations we've had in the instancing threads.

There are no plans to do any special instancing for raid content on Ragefire. This server will receive the same GM support that all servers receive.

A few people have quoted this in this thread, but I just wanted to end with this quote for additional empathizes:

MBear and Tachyon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.