Roshen, EverQuest’s new Community Manager

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geroblue Augur

2. mogur Journeyman

Welcome. Hope you don't suffer a rollback! :eek:
  3. Candydare Elder

Hi Roshen :)

I wish you luck in your new role! I hope Piestro left you a list with survival tips!
  4. jaslyn New Member

I first came to EQ in the summer of 2000. I fell in love with the game and was an active gamer until the spring of 2008 when my Youngest of 4 kids were born. with a sad heart EQ had become to expensive for me to play any more. and so I left this amazing game and had planned to never return.. but a friend told me in December that EQ had gone Free... i ran back to look and was surprised to see it was Freeish..I decided to come back to EQ I only wish i had not deleted my previous toon.. but have had a blast building my new toons the last month.. the bring of Merc's is genius! it has helped to build a toon so much faster... with this said it is hard to see old friends leave but with change comes open possibilities and am excited to see what your creativity brings to the game... welcome to the hot house and have fun with your Job..
  5. Tornicade_IV Augur

you should where the fox hat and say"what does the Roshen Say" and run around with one of those big old graphic hammers like the workers sledgemallet.. This would instill the fear you need to keep us under control.
  6. Cazmac Augur

That goes for me too! :)
  7. The Badger Lord Augur

Dear Roshen:

Hello, and congratulations on your new position. Your the first person I've met since I quit in 2004 that use to play on Vaezelle (name was ganadalff). Can you please give us an Aegis (and a little cheese too), and inform the players what changes are upcoming or at least being discussed?

You don't reveal too much, but can you reveal anything?

Can you tell us anything cool?

Are we going to be seeing a new rule set server in any form?

Is the team considering anything for the thousands of fans who want a classic server?

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/...e-set-for-the-fans.208202/page-3#post-3057065

If possible, we'd like a yes or a no. A no is no, and players can stop hoping in the dark recesses of their mind. I'd rather know that beautiful woman is not the woman of my dreams, rather than be left wondering if she was. That way I can move on with my life. ANd if she is, I'll wait for her.

Come on Rosh, pleaseeee give us some cheese (cheese taste good).
  8. Ruvan New Member

Hail and Well met Roshen :) Vaz was my starting home too; Impending DIsaster rules!!!! :cool:
  9. Haloek New Member

Welcome!!!
  10. RedJohn Journeyman

Welcome aboard and grats on your new position!
  11. Rembinu New Member

Welcome, Roshen :)
  12. Saroc_Luclin Augur

Welcome aboard. Hopefully we don't chew you up before Fan Faire. Just keep telling yourself, Crystilla brings baked goods and you'll get through I'm sure. :)
  13. Nightmares Augur

Greetings Roshen,
    Thank you for Stepping in for Piestro. We'll all miss him, but know if you are taking up the mantle and with his approval, that we are in good hands.
    If I can ever be of any help, please let me know. I know I've talked to you in the past. I've been playing EQ forever it seems and know a great deal of her lore, and most classes(very thoroughly). I love the game and am willing to help any way I can.
    Sincerely,
    Nightmares
  14. Fendy Augur

Psst Roshen. I think you're supposed to announce things like the beginning of anniversary events. They are up and operational as of this morning.
  15. Roshen Brand Manager

For sure. I am currently working to get a list of the events and fabled mobs that went live today, and the ones that will go live next Wednesday.

I'll get something up before I leave today for today's activities, and give players more notice for next Wednesday's activities.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

That would be great!

Can you also find out how long each will be live for please?
  17. Roshen Brand Manager

Of course ;)

I'll get this all collected into another post, but the activities that activated today will be live in game until Wednesday, April 9.
  18. smash Augur

I saw that a large number of the missions from last year is active, but cannot see the one in Xorbb (Evil Eye Operative )?
    should that not also have been active when the other are ?
  19. Roshen Brand Manager

20. jowo New Member

Welcome and best of luck in the coming adventures--with the nuthouse under the silvery moon of Norrath :) Bakko
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.