Rosengard On Ragefire - We Need You!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tigi, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Tigi New Member

Rosengard On Ragefire – We Need You! Updated 12th December 2015

Rosengard Raiding Guild are Recruiting on the Ragefire Server. We are Recruiting EU players as well as those who play in the EU Core times.

Being the first EU guild to clear Veeshans Peak we now wish to continue building our ranks and welcome you to join us as a Casual player or a Raider. In return we offer a thriving guild Community in a friendly atmosphere, challenging targets as well as a fair loot/reward system.

Our guild entry level is level 16+ and to raid with us you will need to get level 50.

Please take a look at our website for more information or contact Tigi, Galanor or Bregan in game for a chat.

http://www.rosengard-guild.net (click on forums for application access)

We look forward to hearing from you!
  2. Aaxxandum Journeyman

Wish you where on Lockjaw...
    Tigi likes this.
  3. Tigi New Member

Hey Axxandum,

We have people who move over from LJ or even start over on RF and join us so if you are interested feel free to have a chat with me at anytime.

You would be most welcome. ;)

Tigi
  4. Dimsumm New Member

Any EU players moving to Phinny ?
  5. Eilad Lorekeeper

Rosengard is staying on Ragefire, we are having a good time there :)

No reason to dilute the EU community over different servers.
  6. Tigi New Member

Yes as Eiladd has mentioned, we stay to carry on Ragefire, to continue to Rock Kunark of course! :)
  7. Brushstrokes New Member

I've recently joined RG, and been made really welcome, I'm online a lot so good to get involved, the raiding can be busy but enjoy it and its not mandatory so even if you don't want to go you don't have to, but once you get the competitive bug you probably will want to join in because they have a good set of people, leadership seems spot on. Glad I joined them and glad they are staying on RF to continue now they have done VP. You should enquire if you want a good guild on RF Server, it will be worth it. The loot system is pretty good too and they have a good forum. Doesn't seem to be a dull moment! Keep up the good work RG!
  8. Tigi New Member

Thank you Brushstrokes. We are still recruiting, if you have questions feel free to drop one of us a line for a chat :)
  9. MelizsaRG New Member

Best guild i have ever played with in Everquest. Extremely friendly, helpful and skilled players. If any LJ EU players having trouble finding the right guild dont hesitate - Transfer! It will be well worth it and you will have a guild that will empower your gaming experience for years to come.