Rosengard on Aradune, a home for Euro casual players and raiders

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Portis, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Portis Augur

[IMG] Bard low
    [IMG] Beastlord medium
    [IMG] Cleric medium
    [IMG] Druid high
    [IMG] Enchanter low
    [IMG] Magician medium
    [IMG] Monk low
    [IMG] Necromancer low
    [IMG] Paladin medium
    [IMG] Ranger low
    [IMG] Rogue medium
    [IMG] Shadow Knight low
    [IMG] Shaman low
    [IMG] Warrior medium
    [IMG] Wizard medium

[IMG]
    Ajjantis likes this.
  2. Portis Augur

Update on required classes: We are currently short on a few raiding bards for our desired numbers. If you are looking to join and a Bard OR looking to start on the server and join Rosengard please consider our highest class requirements.

[IMG] Bard high
    [IMG] Beastlordmedium
    [IMG] Cleric medium
    [IMG] Druid high
    [IMG] Enchanter low
    [IMG] Magician medium
    [IMG] Monk low
    [IMG] Necromancer low
    [IMG] Paladin medium
    [IMG] Ranger low
    [IMG] Rogue medium
    [IMG] Shadow Knight low
    [IMG] Shaman low
    [IMG] Warrior medium

[IMG] Wizard medium

[IMG]
  3. Portis Augur

Update: We are looking for seasoned Raid Leaders to join our accomplished team and assist with splits of PoP. If you fit the bill and are thinking of joining, have experience of raid leading PoP please don't hesitate to inform us.
  4. Portis Augur

Successful 2 raid split of emp and rest of Ssra leaves us wondering, we could probably 3 split it!! Come join the ranks and help us do that.. Now recruiting towards PoP, great split plans in place... it's soon, did you know? :)
  5. Portis Augur

We have three options available to our applicants:
    • Social : I can raid a bit but not often / dont want to raid very often or leave me alone i am just here to kill Emp Crush
    • Member: I can raid a fair amount but real life is far too important.
    • Raider: I like to burn the midnight oil killing evil things and nothing comes in the way of that.
    If any of these are you and you would like to explore how you fit into our guild, please message us. Those failing raider applications due to time limitations will still become members.

Please contact: Portis / Notadruid / Maxxum / Petrah / Janny or any of our helpful members online for more information.
    To join Discord: https://discord.gg/XGEk2R3
    To visit our website: https://www.rosengard-aradune.net
    Check our progress: https://aradune-progress.com/guilds
  6. Portis Augur

Coming home for Planes of Power? We are recruiting, come join the party!!
  7. Raevael New Member

As a word of advice that may assist in your recruiting efforts:

When someone declines an invitation to apply at the time and cites why, deleting everything and banning the person from discord whom was just trying to be nice and social just leaves a bad taste in the mouth. It guaranteed that should the day come where one wanted to look for a new guild, RG wouldn't ever be in the running.
  8. Portis Augur

I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience, I don't know your name so I cant offer any reference and you seem to have posted as a new member. However, this recruitment area isn't the right place for it. If you would like to offer any feedback please use the main forum area or you can send it direct to me in game?
  9. Portis Augur

Looking for some new apps / new blood for our lower social ranks to keep our social team healthy. It's not 100% raid raid raid with us, we have a very active 'social only' base who just log in and group a few nights a week and does not have time to hardcore. If this sounds like you, there is also a place among our ranks for you!!

Please contact: Portis / Notadruid / Maxxum / Petrah / Janny or any of our helpful members online for more information.
    To join Discord: https://discord.gg/XGEk2R3
    To visit our website: https://www.rosengard-aradune.net
    Check our progress: https://aradune-progress.com/guilds
  10. Portis Augur

The barrier to Planes of Power are about to unlock.. tick-tock.. Come join us for debatably the best expansion in the history of Everquest!! It's all new (again) for this one and only time (about the 8th time) for fun never ever encountered (disclaimer: you probably did this a few times if reading) :) Guild looking for more, euro raiders or those raiding euro times!

[IMG]
  11. Portis Augur

Little update on our required raiding classes:

[IMG] Bard high
    [IMG] Beastlord medium
    [IMG] Cleric low
    [IMG] Druid medium
    [IMG] Enchanter medium
    [IMG] Magician high
    [IMG] Monk low
    [IMG] Necromancer low
    [IMG] Paladin high
    [IMG] Ranger low
    [IMG] Rogue medium
    [IMG] Shadow Knight low
    [IMG] Shaman low
    [IMG] Warrior low
    [IMG] Wizard high

High need classes are guaranteed raid trial places. For others, we have a revolving door pass/fail of 10 places available every 30 days so a shortish wait may be needed (but days only).
  12. Portis Augur

13. Portis Augur

Update to high need classes.. everything split so far into the Elemental Planes including Fennin. Space for all!!

[IMG] Bard high
    [IMG] Beastlord medium
    [IMG] Cleric high
    [IMG] Druid medium
    [IMG] Enchanter medium
    [IMG] Magician high
    [IMG] Monk low
    [IMG] Necromancer low
    [IMG] Paladin high
    [IMG] Ranger low
    [IMG] Rogue medium
    [IMG] Shadow Knight low
    [IMG] Shaman low
    [IMG] Warrior low
    [IMG] Wizard high
  14. Kalipto Augur

Any chance you guys are ready to start over on Thornblade/Mischief?
  15. Portis Augur

Dunno, has hell frozen over?

Thanks for the bump though :)

Joking aside, Aradune is the best server a lot of us have ever played on, Even other guilds with previously fierce competition are huddling together a bit. If anything, the launch of another server has made the community here a little stronger and more willing and we lost a lot of the kronocrowd.

Me personally, if i play another it wont be until this guild makes it as good as RG3 did or tanks. A lot of us feel the same.
    Kalipto likes this.
  16. Portis Augur

P.S i dont mind saying our sister guild Lemmings launched there. I can tell you now, they have some good players if looking for a Euro.
    Kalipto likes this.
  17. Kalipto Augur

Hah, yeah I get that! Aradune has been a pretty fun server for me and my pals too. That said, my first love in EQ was the FV server. There are so many perks on a server with free trade, especially for raiders, that I just can't keep going on Aradune.

For me, I can't imagine them coming up with a new TLP server idea that's better than this one. So my friends and I are most likely to ride this one out to Live. I feel Aradune doesn't have anything unique enough, compared to all the other slowly dying TLP's, to keep it going to live. That said, there are always guilds that last to live. Just look at RG on Phinny.

If anybody is going to make it, it'll be you guys!

Thanks for the tip on Lemmings. I'll keep them in mind!
    Portis likes this.
  18. Portis Augur

19. Portis Augur

With the launch of a new server, as we always do see, there are a number of openings in every guild. We are still very much going strong but do have openings in our raiding ranks for players new (and old). If you are on another server and fancy something new, we offer help to start fresh. If you are here already and suddenly find yourself abandoned by leaving friends, look us up.

Welcome arms awaiting and an exciting future.
  20. Portis001 New Member

Updated raider requirement list:

[IMG] Bard high
    [IMG] Beastlord medium
    [IMG] Cleric high
    [IMG] Druid medium
    [IMG] Enchanter medium
    [IMG] Magician high
    [IMG] Monk low
    [IMG] Necromancer low
    [IMG] Paladin high
    [IMG] Ranger low
    [IMG] Rogue medium
    [IMG] Shadow Knight low
    [IMG] Shaman low
    [IMG] Warrior low
    [IMG] Wizard high

Check out our news page: News - Rosengard (rosengard-aradune.net)

[IMG]