Rosengard Guild

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Serona, Sep 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serona Elder

Just want to know the folks in Rosengard Guild on Ragefire to know that you're guilding with scumbags like Zolkar, Brewtal, Razzu, and Jeje who move in and steal people's named while they recover.

Saw them pop in. Said I was working on recovering to kill my named - they responded so they clearly saw me - still went ahead with it.

Good work Rosengard Guild!
  2. Ducreux Augur

Don't wipe?
  3. AlmarsGuides Augur

If you're a boxer Rosenguard has a strict policy that they don't recognize boxers as humans.

I've run into them before and have had issues with them discriminating against boxers.
  4. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Don't wipe.
    Zero camps in classic
    If you box and still got beat = get more mages.
  5. Sagnid Augur

That's not even close to being true. I've never been discriminated against by Rosen for being a boxer. I have had bad run ins with a member or two, which the leadership has always promptly handled.

Perhaps they just do not like you?
  6. Vlerg Augur

you wiped. you lost your opportunity at the named. nothing to see here.
    Simone likes this.
  7. AlmarsGuides Augur

Perhaps you don't box enough for them to care. They had the same policy on past TLPs as well. I don't know about anyone who boxes 6 or under but as far as raid targets go they will not stand down from them even if you are at the target first if you are a boxer because they don't recognize you as a human.
  8. Wuvarien Lorekeeper

Death to all boxers :)
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  9. Keldan New Member

We dont have such a policy.
    Simone likes this.
  10. AlmarsGuides Augur

Yes my eyes deceived me when Toxn showed me logs of CT on Fippy of Rosengard and Darkblood rolling up and telling him they don't recognize boxers as an actual person and therefore were not letting him get the kill/were going to fight him for it.

My most humble apologies.
    Felicite, Elricvonclief and Silv like this.
  11. Porygon Augur

As said before, don't wipe. If you wipe you clearly aren't able to handle the camp. If someone moves in. That's unfortunate, but it is what it is. Better luck next time. This will be closed soon.
    Simone likes this.
  12. Finley Augur

I mean it was definitely uncool to move in on your camp and they shouldn't have done that. Just because something isn't against the rules doesn't mean you have to do it.

But I've found that 90% of interactions on this server can be resolved if you just begin the resolution process assuming the other person is an adult who can be reasoned with. I don't know what occurred before you started slamming them in /ooc or this forum post, but from an outside it doesn't look like you gave them any opportunity to right the wrong.
  13. Wuvarien Lorekeeper

I think you need to spend more time reading the General Chat Channels ;)
  14. AlmarsGuides Augur

I'm shocked an officer of Apok said it but he is right. 90% of the time just send them a tell and talk to them as an adult and usually people will stand down/can be reasoned with.

The number 1 way to not get what you want though is to immediately /ooc hey you worthless dog humping piece of garbage get out of my camp
  15. Serona Elder

Aegir(Jeje) reached out to me and made up for the steal.

Appreciate it Aegir. Stand up move on behalf of your group/guild.
    Crail likes this.
  16. Keldan New Member

You should work on your reading comprehension.

I write it again for you, more slowly this time.

we
    dont
    have
    such
    a
    policy.

Better?

Last time i checked it said Ragefire at server selection screen and not Fippy, but hey, maybe my eyes arent the best ones and i played on Fippy the last months.
  17. Crail New Member

Oh... so that's where I go wrong.
  18. AlmarsGuides Augur

I already said sorry, what else do you want from me? To acknowledge you said that. Ok I acknowledge you said you don't have such a policy.

I am now erasing from my memory what I saw with my own eyes multiple times.

Please wait as I erase this "fake" policy from my memory.
  19. Sagnid Augur

I am one of the largest boxers on the server. The fact that you have no heard of me is testament to me playing correctly. Out of others ways, and low key.

Real time now. You are a bad boxer, and I am not at all shocked that Rosen members would treat you poorly.

Will Rosen contest spawns and camps? Yes they will. Will Rosen train, exploit or grief you? No they will not. The difference is clear. They will play with in the rules, other behavior I have always had luck with dealing with their officers.

If Rosen has gone out of their way to screw you. Then perhaps you need to take a look at your play.

Have a good day. I am sure I will not see you around. I don't hang out in hate or fear much.
  20. AlmarsGuides Augur

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.