RoS T1 raids [Seal of Charassis]

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blitter, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

preferable to the nerfs they have just put in.

Grats on Queen win without a reset :)
    Jumbur likes this.
  2. Fian Augur

So we have gone from rank 3 spells don't matter to it is ok that you have to change your tactics because you only have rank 2. Thanks you proved my point.
  3. Xnao Augur

When asked why pull too many mobs that you need mez, you also said camp. I have NEVER heard the term camp in a raid setting.

To me it sounds like you want rank 3 for group content.
  4. skabe Elder

Fian I completely understand where you are coming from do you understand where so many of us "elitists" are coming from?
    If we wanted to play WoW we would be playing it. Everquest has always had a built in reward system based on time, effort, skill, acquisition of gear. For most of it's life it also required the co operation of groups of people to accomplish certain tasks and goals whether it was grouping or raiding. Over time there has been a significant reduction in all of those requirements.
    The difference between an "elite" player's gear and a "casual" player's gear is almost impossible to tell on the surface. It is only when you look deeper that you can find the differences. Skill is a whole different topic.
    You seem to be overly concerned with loosing your access to the best that the game will offer since you don't meet the requirements to earn it, you even go so far as to suggest an unheard of change to the game ...
    While they are at it why don't you ask that all group/raid currency have a 1 for 1 exchange up or down for all expansions. So you can take all those coins you have banked and buy anything you want from current expansion the day it is released. Just how much, is too much to ask?

I suggest you (and others) at least take RoS for a test drive. Earn the levels, AAs, new rk II spells, etc. help others within your guild to do the same then come back to us in 3-6 months and revisit everything that has been brought up in this thread.
  5. Intenso Augur

It could drop red s gear if it scales up with levels to 110 lol like as soon as you ding 106 scales to 110
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Thanks a lot! :)
    Did you sneak into our raid or are you just spying on us? :p

Seriously though, if Queen scaled to level 110 then we would probably struggle another year with it...We only win it once in awhile as it is now. Im sure a 5 level advantage will make our victories much more consistent.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Fian Augur

Um, duh? I spend 5-10 hours raiding a week, and ton more than that in group content.
  8. Fian Augur

So apparently you want more separation in gear between elite and mid-tier raiders. I find no reason to accept a greater distinction after DBC has provided the current differential. The problem is you won't leave the game based on the current differential. I will leave the game based on the new proposed differential.

Don't be a jerk.

I am not going to give DBC any more of my money. If they give the new expansion away for free, then let's talk.
  9. Bahdah Augur

Being in a Mid-Tier family style guild myself, Im ok with this expansion so far. Anyone helping the low levels level?
    Sindaiann, Ssdar, Thrillho and 2 others like this.
  10. Zhaunil_AB Augur

LOL...
    If you were what your are stating and not what your sig suggests (with all that comes with being a FM in that guild), then i doubt you would post that way.
  11. Sancus Augur

Do tell!
  12. Reval Augur

More powerful than Machin Shin and Triton by birthright, Realm of Insanity has an innate racial special attack that can crush rocks, and gets 2 for 1 fries at restaurants that are far superior to mcdonalds, but have worse fries. They are burdened with the mapping of zones and probably owe Beimieth actual money, which they must farm kronos for until there are no more kronos. That is their gift and their curse.
  13. Snowman Augur

WHOA WHOA 2 for 1 fries -- wth -- I never get this with my order !!!
  14. Behelit Augur

pun complete, carry on
    Xyroff-cazic., Sancus and Thrillho like this.
  15. Blitter Elder

Bahdah is a 'er . You only have to look at the RoI Arx #1 video's to verify it. It's as plain as day. I especially like it when the have Tita cornered facing out ,and Bahdah is haemorrhaging trying to get behind the Boss.
    But i don't care what others do. It's just the nature of trying to be top dog.

What I care about is giving others a fair shot. Guilds have been doing Queen/ Vault for 6 + months. They are virtually fully geared. Members have 1000+ Seb coins.

3 Slots isn't going to make or break whether a guild can do RoS T1 or not. It's bull s h i t.
    Bahdah likes this.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

We have a couple of guildies who help out. I saw the achievement come up for them.

I'm sure as you are aware the top 4 guilds on the server talk, We know where all guilds are at and what they are raiding each night. AB community rocks. LOL
    Jumbur likes this.
  17. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I figured you saw the achievement spam at least, just wondering if you were "guesting" on an alt too. :)

Indeed! :D
    Yinla likes this.
  18. Sindaiann Augur

Who orders anymore? Live on the wild side.

Walk in. Take what you want and leave.

[IMG]
    Snowman likes this.
  19. Ghubuk Augur

mehtsenob stated:

/quote New levels, zones, AA's and so forth are standard fare. In the past, pretty much every new expansion introduced something something that was actually new to the game (maps, charms, mounts, a keyring, tribute, guild management, etc.).
    Maybe I missed it in a not-yet-had-my-coffee-today-moment, but is there anything actually new this time?
    How about another key ring? One for ACTUAL keys? Or Nimbus items? Or Portal Clickies (Brick of Knowledge, Drunkard's Stein, etc.) (excluding potions but including clickies that use a reagent... just have the reagent in your bags)?
    And please, allow us to buy more familiar key ring slots, 125 max is not enough. It does mean more DB Cash purchases to buy those slots. /unquote

If a red name is complaining, maybe DBG should take another look at the path they are taking?
  20. Warpeace Augur

I think someone is disgruntled a bit. Maybe they don't realize what account they are posting from? Hacked??