RoS skill damage mod stats

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gatts, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Gatts Journeyman

Hey all.
    I remember reading back in February, and just double checked, that frenzy and other mod stats have been added to items. Mainly concerned about frenzy for berserkers since that's my main, but left this thread open for other stats too.
    I haven't seen frenzy on any of the raid masks, has anyone else?
    Is it in but the item info isn't updated?

On 1 of the crafted masks that I saw, there was frenzy and 2 others didn't have any. Kinda limits zerker options. Would be nice if all masks had frenzy mod so zerkers could choose.

Trying to find a new mask for 110, but right now looks like I might have to stick with my EoK raid mask because there isn't an RoS option for berserkers in raid gear.
    Anyways, thanks in advance!
  2. roth Augur

Those stats are an end-of-the-calculation addition. Having 100 Frenzy literally means that each time you triple attack on Frenzy, you are doing 300 total damage (that’s 100 per hit) more than you would be if you had 0 Frenzy.

In these days where parses are measured in hundreds of thousands of DPS, a stat that adds what ..45? 50? DPS isn’t relevant at all.
  3. Tolzol Augur

Yea i would not stress about this too much at all for the reason Roth mentioned. I don’t know if it was intentional or not that’s a question for Ngreth. Personally im going to get whatever mask has the most heroic dex whether it has frenzy on it or not.
  4. Gatts Journeyman

May not be a whole lot for today's #s, but I definitely prefer frenzy over no frenzy. I saw 1 group crafted mask with 20 frenzy, Conflagrant Mask of Vigor. I think devs meant to have it on ros dropped masks, but left it out.

Better way to bring this up with dev other than posting on forums?
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

posting is cool.
    Is it only missing on masks?
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

And it looks like it is on one piece per tier (face).