RoS rumors

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by svann, Oct 14, 2017.

1. svann Augur

This is the place to start your Ring of Scale rumors.
    Ill go first:
    Visible merc gear!
  2. Khat_Nip Meow

Level increase to 110.
    Lilliee and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  3. Redrum_Redrum Augur

Consolidation of all AA's into 1 with ranks costing 1000.
    Consolidation of all classes into 1 class.
    Consolidationof all zones into 1 zone.
  4. YellowBelly Augur

As aa consolidation continues, EQs new logo to be replaced with the staples ez button.
    Tatanka likes this.
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Death Star with Ngeth's name on it fires from above wiping out everyone that runs by at random times.
  6. Bahdah Augur

Think bigger.
  7. Zhaunil_AB Augur

a second death star will try to do what the first failed to...
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  8. Nolrog Augur

Rumor or wish list?
  9. Lily Augur

New trade skill recipes!
    Wait, that's a little far fetched. N/M
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

345 1234 3.14159 u83r
  11. Warpeace Augur

Slay Undead will now hit for a minimum of 1,000,000 every other odd numbered Tuesday on months starting with F.
  12. Smokezz The Bane Crew

The Sarnak will be assimilated by The Borg. Everyone who comes in contact with them has a 20% chance of having all forms of melee and spell damage being adapted to. After that, you have a chance of being assimilated as well... and having to reacquire everything you ever had via gameplay.
    Corwyhn Lionheart, Bahdah and Fanra like this.
  13. mackal Augur

I just want to point out that OP missed the opportunity to call this thread Rumors of Scale.
  14. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Everyone is changed into an Iksar after completing missions, forcing you to buy race change potions if you want to change back.

Everyone who even enters RoS and is not an Iksar will have to buy moisturizing skin cream from the Marketplace or get scaly skin, thus the "Ring of Scales" that appear on your body.

Iksar get a special feature where they have to pay tribute to the Emperor or are slain upon zoning into RoS. This cannot be ordinary tribute but must be Emperor's Bounty (purchased in the Marketplace).

This is completely covered in the lore, so no complaints will be listened to.
    Lilliee likes this.
  15. Wizlard Augur

16. Cicelee Augur

I heard a rumor that some high end raiders will finish group progression quickly and do something super amazing and others will get jealous and demand mercs.

O and raids will most likely be one or two shotted by several guilds...
  17. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

None of this would shock me as we've not had a level increase, all new spells or tradeskills in an expac since 2014. We were told level expacs take too much work less than a year ago. Something has to suffer. Maybe that something is the tuning of the difficulty.

I'll be honest, if group progression takes a couple weeks by most I wouldn't be too terribly disappointed. I can go play other games and just play on raid nights lol :)
  18. Cicelee Augur

lol I wanted to say people will demand nerfs, not mercs. Yay phone auto correct...
  19. Bahdah Augur

RIP
  20. Ryuda Journeyman

Firiona Vie is opening a strip club and everybody touching the "carpeting" will get Eyerings of Scales...
    You can remove them by getting the appropriate faction repair potions which are only dropped by the end raid boss of the whole expansion ;)