ROS Rk. 3 Spells - Vendor please?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by EnchFWO, Feb 25, 2018.

1. EnchFWO Augur

In some previous expansions we've had the option to purchase rank 3 spells via raid currency on the raid item vendor.

That apparently did not happen this round. Now, I don't know if the was intentional or just not a thought but it'd be nice if we could get these added for purchase via raid currency.

...and GO Forum-Quest!
    Perplexed and Yinla like this.
  2. keviin101higuys Lorekeeper

This hasnt been a thing since ROF? or COTF? like 4-5 expansions ago....
  3. Zamiam Augur

they had them in TDS at least for group type 3 augs .. NPC is in the katta building when you zone in .. not sure if they had them in TBM
  4. Bigstomp Augur

Just buy em in guild. I'm sure very soon they'll be going to alts. It takes a little time to open the taps but they'll be flowing then rotting.
  5. Cloudia Augur

Little bit of confusion going on here.
    The type 3 augs can be bought for plat in Overthere.
    Far as I know player made augs are type 5 or type 7/8. Many are lore and attunable.

The Rank 3 Spells are dropped in raid chests, they are no trade.

Now Rank 2 spells are already in bazaar if priced stupid high still. Tradable they drop from zone names and rarely from yard trash mobs in RoS zones.
    Ladene likes this.
  6. keviin101higuys Lorekeeper

we are not talking about type 3 augs..... he wants rank 3 spells
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

A bit off topic, but what does it take to unlock raid visibles (scaleborn) on the raid-vendor?

We have done the gorowyn raid 5 times, and still can't see visible scaleborn gear.

I can see Velazul-gear and non-visibles from gorowyn.
  8. Bobsmith Augur

Should be able to see so visables once t1 has been cleared.
    Jumbur likes this.
  9. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Do you have Velazul gear on said character? I dont see the Velazul unless I click the show all button.

Side note, i’d love to have the damn spell runes rk2 and 3 to be downgradeable via click a glowing to get a greater!
  10. Angahran Augur

I'd love to be able to get older rank 3 spells I'm missing using newer raid currency.
    Maybe add a new NPC to the library in PoK ? A Historical Spell Merchant.
  11. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Wearing a full set of velazul, and clicked off "show only items i can use", otherwise it won't show velazul.

Question: there is nothing better than scaleborn right? no raid tier 2?
  12. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Correct just one tier of gear.
    Jumbur likes this.
  13. CrazyLarth Augur

TDS raids did Rank 3 spells but you needed to get to T5 for the glowing.
  14. Allayna Augur

As there are nice "chase" items from older expansions, I'd love to see current raid currency become downgrade-able to older raid currency. The ratio wouldn't even have to be good and people would still do it...and you still need to do the old raids to get the achievements to be able to purchase those items. No loss of content, just don't make me farm Xorbb forever for the twincast clicky =p.
    Yinla, Brohg and Mehdisin Mahn like this.
  15. Leigo You come here often?

yes please WTB rk3 spells on raid vendor!
    Jiggs, Yinla and Perplexed like this.
  16. Svetty New Member

Being able to buy rk3 spells on the raid vendor would be awesome.
    Yinla likes this.