RoS doesn't give me Eok?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Troub, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Troub New Member

Hello,

This account doesn't have EoK. So, I clicked on the Buy EoK button on the server select screen. It took me to the "Buy RoS" web page. Since EoK is included with RoS, I went ahead and bought RoS thinking that I would have EoK for now and RoS when it is released.

I find that even after buying RoS, I still don't have Eok. I can't find anywhere to buy just EoK, which I shouldn't have to do anyway. I put in a /petition ticket 4 days ago and haven't heard from DB yet...shocker!.

Any ideas?

Troub Adour
  2. Ghubuk Augur

As far as I knew, you didn't get it until the new expansion was released, but I could be wrong.
  3. Jumbur Improved Familiar

As far as I know you should be getting EoK immediately(and RoS when its done). There is not a single good reason to prevent you from playing EoK until RoS gets released. If your payment went through, then I expect its a problem on DBG's end...

Good luck with your petition.
  4. Riou EQResource

You should have gotten it when you got charged for RoS if you were logged in while it was purchased it probably wasn't sync'd, have to reload to get it to
  5. Reyan New Member

I got it immediately, and as Riou mentioned I had to log out and back in for it to take effect.
  6. KraziJoe New Member

Same here, I bought it, logged out and then back in and it showed up.
  7. Roxxlyy Augur

Logging out and back in often fixes this issue, though I assume you already tried that.
    This issue may also happen if the payment for the expansion hasn't actually gone through with your bank - if the charge is still pending, you will likely not get your purchased items/expansions delivered to your account until the transaction has been completed.

If the issue isn't tied to either of those two things, submitting a ticket with CS should get you squared away. If you haven't received a response from your /petition, you can try resubmitting over at help.daybreakgames.com. Hopefully that helps, at least a little bit!
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Since no one answered you on just buying EOK - how it works is when you buy the latest expansion - in this case ROS you get all previous expansions. So there is no way to buy just EOK and if you worded your petition that way then that could be why they haven't answered. It confused them. So if you log into your account management - does it show the purchase? Do you see on the scroll text when your logging in "you own 24 of 24 expansions"?
  9. Ghubuk Augur

You should have received an email letting you know that your purchase went through. If you didn't get that, something went wrong.