Rogue stuff

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Sissruukk, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Sissruukk Augur

1) Poisons: Has anyone seen anything out there yet in regards to new/upgraded poisons? Someone pointed out a new tome on Hugh to me, but we couldn't figure out what to do with it.

2) AAs: I would assume that they are still adding these in? So far, from what I have seen, it has just been some upgrades to current stuff. Was hoping for some new stuff. Should have read the "read me first" first :p

3) Discs: I have only seen upgrades to current lines. Has anything new been added?

Sorry if these are redundant questions, but I am just making sure I am not missing anything.
  2. Pokeit New Member

Where is the upgraded Knifeplay??
  3. Sissruukk Augur

1) Poisons: Has anyone seen anything out there yet in regards to new/upgraded poisons? Someone pointed out a new tome on Hugh to me, but we couldn't figure out what to do with it. Done. But I hope there is more out there than just this, so will keep looking.

2) AAs: I would assume that they are still adding these in? So far, from what I have seen, it has just been some upgrades to current stuff. Was hoping for some new stuff. Should have read the "read me first" first :p

3) Discs: I have only seen upgrades to current lines. Has anything new been added?

Haven't seen it :(

Devs: Would love to see an upgraded Knifeplay, and an upgrade to Twisted Chance Discipline. Keep us viable!
  4. Sissruukk Augur

Due to having to take care of things IRL over the past week, I haven't been able to get on the Beta Server. Has anything new rolled out for Rogues, or are we still the red-head step children?
  5. Pokeit New Member

Poisons have been figured out.
    Nothing else has been implemented yet.
  6. Sissruukk Augur

New AA:
    Shared Stealth
    This ability, when activated, cloaks your group in a shroud of stealth level invisibility for 6 seconds.
    Refresh: 00:10:00

Can't wait to use this one, mwahahaha.