Rogue Raid Burn - TDS+

Discussion in 'Melee' started by mmofosho, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Sancus Augur

No class deserves to have no raid role (or a raid role that only requires 1 of the class max). Right now we're significantly behind Wizards in every raid scenario other than mod rods. If you have an issue with some other portion of the class, take it out there, not on our viability in raids.

And I'll repeat my question: What makes Necros a pure DPS class, but not us?
    Enkel likes this.
  2. Enkel Augur

Cause people have always looked at them as top sustain so it must be that way, right!!!!???? Logic has no place here, get out Sancus, classes have started again :p
    menown and Sancus like this.
  3. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Can someone please explain to me how this thread went from 'what do you guys use as your raid line-up in TDS' to 'fingerwigglers as dps/non-dps on raids'? I mean, some discussion about the merits of different setups and such on melee stuff is one thing, but I think more posts in these 7 pages deal with the viability of casters than deal with anything directly relating to the initial question posed.
    Brogett, Sheex and Fenudir like this.
  4. Xikteny Augur

Nothing.
    Silentchaos likes this.
  5. Random_Enchanter Augur

-Mills- is how
    Winnowyl, Brogett and Sheex like this.
  6. Brogett Augur

Because every time we tried to post useful rogue burn information Mills piped up and starting complaining. I'm sorry I didn't notice the "don't feed the troll" signs :/
    Winnowyl likes this.
  7. ~Mills~ Augur

Nice try but you started steering this thread off the rails with all color commentary in your first post.

8. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Looking at his first post, it seems to me the only thing that involved anything other than 'rogue information' was his statement that the top damage person on that parse was a caster, and that berserkers are parsing out the same type of graph shape as rogues. Oh, and that high dps spikes are possible for rogues with proper support.

None of that runs it off the rails of 'what do you rogues use in TDS burns?' that was the initial question. Just gives more information, and a pretty graph to look at. I'm inclined to agree with the response of us (myself included) ignoring the 'Don't feed the trolls' sign.
  9. Bahdah Augur

tl:dr
    Winnowyl and Esero like this.
  10. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I heart you Bahdah. You'd have been bored anyway. Lots of my pretty charts tho!
    Bahdah likes this.