Rogue poison making

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Broozer, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Broozer Augur

Hey fellow adventurers!

Question- I’m working on evolving my poison making trophy (current skill at 295 and trophy is almost to Master). I was wondering if there was an easy farm single item to obtain with purchasable ingredients to evolve that trophy the remaining 108%? I’ve gotten burned out on just getting here farming tainted planar essences and phosphorus powders.

Any useful input is greatly appreciated!

Also I am on Test if that helps with context/solutions.
  2. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Farm skorpikis in the over there and make that poison to 300.
    Wdor and minimind like this.
  3. Treage_Imminent Elder

There are some restrictions moving items to test, but you may want to look into it and see if there are any "easy" solutions.
  4. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

On Test?

Gather up the dropped poison items starting at level 85. Doing the process of cleaning them to get the extracts has a trivial over 300, costs a few silver per combine. You can also use those extracts to try for a second combine, but that can get more expensive as you go up, because of the cost of the vials.
  5. Aeldwan New Member

Extracts, Extracts, Extracts. All of them. Foraged, dropped, Caladium, Larkspur, all of them from lvl 95 to Luclin. They all count and you will max skill and Trophy for negligible cost and time. You can even start them at (IIRC) 201 skill. No question the best way to level both.
    Wdor likes this.