Rogue or Monk

Discussion in 'Melee' started by BlackButler, Aug 2, 2017.

1. BlackButler New Member

I am bored of my box... I have bard/SK - should I add a rogue (Level 96 ) or monk (level 93). I know boxing multiple melees isn't easy, but I do not care.
  2. Phrovo1 Augur

can't speak for rogues, but to do half decent damage as a monk you need to do a lot of spamming and most discs are pretty short duration. You already have a tank and a puller so probably a rogue
  3. Thrillho Augur

A rogue with SoS would be a handy addition. Easier to maneuver the one extra toon in your party when you need to move through a dungeon. Monk can do an FD flop to wherever though. Just depends on if you'd like to train or not.

Realistically you're going to get the same sort of play out of both of them if you're boxing. As you said, it's difficult to box multiple melees. It'll come down to preference for you.
  4. BlackButler New Member

Pulling isn't an issue for my box :) I would be doing this for fun and probably look for real groups whenever possible, but stick with box when nothing else better to do. I'd probably box until 105 though.
  5. Belexes ForumQuester

I would go rogue. I box a rogue and SK at 105. Works pretty well for me. EoK dungeons especially.