Rogue Gear - The Broken Mirror

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Caitie, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Caitie New Member

As I travel through TBM collecting gear one thing is very obvious. There is NO backstab on any piece of visible armor. I have not completed the entire progression yet. I have Partisan in all zones except Crypt of Sul. Finished collecting my spirit pieces 6/6/6/6 and am starting to work on the rest.

The stat for BS is 125. My question is: In TBM how is a rogue to maintain the 125 BS Stat? I have found only one aug that has BS included on it but it's hardly comparable to maintain the BS standard of The Darkened Sea.

Rogue gear is often overlooked. Example: Zone wide rares from previous expansions. There are some nice cloaks available from the last 3 expansions. But .... being concerned for my BS I can't use them as none have the +20 BS stat. Not being a raid rogue every tiny bit of BS included on gear is important to me.

AND can anyone tell me when the Slot 5 augs are available in TBM? Are they unlocked by completing progression or at some point during progression?

Thanks in advance
  2. Riou EQResource

none of the melee class gear has their skill attack dmg mods on them, hopefully they will get added ;(
  3. Twinblader New Member

Everquest is a huge game some stats min maxxing requires you to venure into older expansions and do progression even raiders in TDS have had to go back to SoD expansion to max there Attack skill in example Flying kick Backstab and also Frenzy they are type 3 augs
  4. Caitie New Member

Ok thanks for the information. From what I can see the armor in TBM isn't and upgrade to what's available in TDS. I'm sticking with TDS gear unless there are some big changes.
  5. Savager Augur

IIRC the weapons in TBM don't even have backstab damage on them yet. I'm sure it was an oversight.