Rogue Epic 1.5 - Pouch of Gems

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Hitty, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Hitty Augur

That is what Allah states. But tried the AA-Illusion of the rogue and the Enchanter Illusion, with the necklace I am ally to the races but every time I get the item back. How should that work or is that again a new bug in EQ?
  2. kyong Augur

Wow been a long time. Believe you need to be under the illusion and have that illusion right click item in the correct slot like head or face. Don't think anything else works like AA or project illusion.
  3. Hitty Augur

Tested everything.
    As Halfling you can skip the halfling quest in Rivervale, that worked. But others with aa-illusions and Enchanter-illusions do not work. As Drakkin nothing works, he had to do the whole quest arc. In my opinion this is simply bugged. I am still on this freakin' long Epic quest. But it is a nice preparation for Artizans Prize and Crestas Earring.
    But I didn't tried the items illusions. But a dark elf is useless. I will look if there are Barbarian/Dwarf/Halfling/Human clickies.
  4. Moege Augur

AA illusions/Enchanter illusions do not work. never have. You need the actual item equipped in the slot.
  5. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

All of those clickies exist. They may not be terribly easy to find up, but they exist. As Moege said, you HAVE to be *wearing* the item (mask/hat for the most part) in order for it to bypass. However, you can only bypass ONE of the things. So if you already bypassed the halfling portion, the rest isn't going to help you a bit. You can only skip 1.
  6. Mindra New Member

The items you are looking for are:
    Flayed Barbarian Hide Mask from AoW
    Circlet of Disguise from Kaas Thox Xi Aten Ha Ra in VT.
    Besmirched Mask of Conception from Kildrukaun the Ancient in ST.
    Desiccated Halfling Mask from Overseer Dal'Guur in Chardok.
    and Guise of the Hunter from Shissar Assassin in Ssra.

The halfling mask is very rare and I would caution anyone against trying to farm it for this quest alone (although you already skipped that part, so there you go).
    For those of us that already spent an eternity farming those pelts in EW for a coldain ring the Barbarian one can seem tempting, although finding AoW up is very difficult.
    I recall spending an eternity fishing when I did my epic 1.5, so I'd recommend using the Vah shir mask if you have to use one (I did not because I had less pp than time back then).

As stated you can only skip one part.
    That is all.

-Mindra Skylarker of the Iksarian Broods, Bertoxx.