Rogue disciplines?

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Jeoric, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Jeoric New Member

What discs should I be using as a level 59 rogue?
  2. Baydin New Member

Correct me if Im wrong, but I think there's only 2 damage discs at 59. Kinethetics and Twisted chance? Both are solid dps boosts, best way to check is test them out on combat dummies. For regular group mobs, the extra swings will likely get you more damage, especially with high damage pierces. Against red mobs, I'd use twisted chance for better hit percentage. There's a lot of math out there on the discs you will eventually get. Try googling "rogue burn" for some interesting reads. My advice is: use them judiciously but as often as you can.
  3. Covennx Augur

So at 59 from Kunark you should have Duelist (increase dmg modifier), Blinding speed (hundred hands effect), Kinesthetics (increase chance to dual wield and double attack) and Deadeye (increase accuracy). From LDON you would get Thief's Vengeance opener (increase BS chance, chance to crit and dmg modifier). I don't remember which or if any of these share reuse timers, but should give you something to at least mess around with.
  4. Myca775 Journeyman

From what I recall Deadeye and Twisted Chance share reuse timers and using just TC the refresh is like 8min but if you hit Deadeye then can't use TC for like 20min or whatever the refresh timer Deadeye is.