RoF T3

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by sojuu, Feb 1, 2013.

1. sojuu Augur

Any info on when t3 comes out and if it will be unlocked via quests? Or if you can just point me in the direction of the info that would be great as well.
  2. Falos Augur

It will be unlocked by credit card and the forums will explode once that's announced.
  3. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Is there a T3? :confused:
    gnomeboss likes this.
  4. Gunnarr Journeyman

I would assume (and we all know what that means) that we would not have to pay another amount to get t3-t4 zones?
  5. clark53 Journeyman

I noticed last nite that the incomplete portals in Shards Landing were almost complete now. This may be a clue that new content may be coming out soon.
  6. Tobynn Augur

RoF launched Nov 28
    The SL portals currently under construction grew by approx 1/3 on Dec 28 ... 30 days later.
    The SL portals currently under constructions grew by approx another 1/3 on Jan 27 ... 30 days later.
    Suspect the portals will again grow by the final 1/3 and be complete and functional on Feb 27 ... 30 days later.

New content month end /nod
    Raptorjesus5 likes this.
  7. Kurayami Augur

This sounds ideal Tobynn, and I have also noticed the portals keep growing bigger and bigger. However if there are setbacks don't be shocked if vandals blow them up a little and they need to be rebuilt. I'll believe T3 when I see it :)
  8. Axxius Augur

30 days later is Feb 26 ;)
  9. sojuu Augur

wonder if they will need to be activated also even once the are complete?
  10. Axxius Augur

There might be some event(s) in SL related to that. The zone loads more models than it currently uses (see shardslanding_chr.txt). It loads Shissar models (including the Emperor), and Terris Thule.

We'll see in 25 days.
  11. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Lolololololololololololol.

That is all
  12. Ronak Augur

Obviously there will be an open zone pre-release event. It will be a clone of the Mechamatic Guardian event, but it will be re-skinned as the Emperor, and the add waves will be Shissars.

Terris Thule will stand at the campfire and cheer you on.
    Elricvonclief and gnomeboss like this.
  13. Muji Augur

Probably about 30 days after they beta to tune everything and test it.
  14. Brogett Augur

If I was a dev I'd add those in there purely for conspiracy theorists. :)
    Loratex likes this.
  15. Buds Augur

Ok, who said there is going to be a RoF tier3 or 4?? I am GUESSING there will be a new tier, but some of you seem positive. Did I miss a post somewhere saying T3 content is definitely coming??
  16. Khoza Augur

If I was a dev, I'd have put Mayong in there for the same reason.
    Loratex likes this.
  17. Illusionist_Innania Augur

There are 3 more portals, and the NPCs building them tell you about the content they are being built to reach.
  18. Tobynn Augur

I haven't seen word one from any official source that the upcoming additional content will be any higher difficulty that what is currently available. Additional content is definite, additional T2 content is likely, speculation that all of this additional content will be higher tier(s) T3/T4/T5 of difficulty is just that ... pure speculation (and perhaps a little wishful thinking).
  19. Nelson Lorekeeper

... okay.
  20. Hatsee Augur

All I recall is that we don't have access to our final tier of BP clicks, which means even if there is no T3 we still are probably getting at the very least another tier of breastplates. They can cheap out and go with just that simply because they removed emblems. So yeah I guess you're right, there may be no T3.