RoF pre-order?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xirtket, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Reprisal Augur

From the preorder email I received:
    "We will charge your method of payment no earlier than 12:01AM PST on the date that this product goes live. "
  2. Booger Elder

Does VOA come with it ? if so do you get access to VOA now or on the day ROF launches ?
  3. Liliana Augur

in piestros post he said that its a familiar or petamorph depending on if you already have a pet out. and it looks nothing like a phase spider, its the spider in the email they sent, just a reskin of a current model
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

You don't get any of the benefits of the purchase until you are charged. In the case of your question, VoA access would come the day RoF is released (which is the day you pay for it).
  5. Diade New Member

Since I have not seen it answered yet I will ask again Does this expansion come with VoA? or do I have to buy two expansions
  6. Emarinn Elder

They changed it some years ago to where all new expansions come with the previous expansions, so RoF will come with VoA.
  7. Diade New Member

One more Question when is this supposed to go live?
  8. Koneko Augur

i hope that if the familar gave a buff then that it would do sometihng benifical for the pet otherwise it is kinda neat to have the graphic but still =( that pets get left out in the benifits i know some would just summon the familer if the effects are good then poof the graphic then summon pet then clcick the thing and have pet have graphic and get both while i am ranting now sorry ^^;; btw i ordered the collectors just for the quest... hope it isn't that the quest was getting the collectors edition =p
  9. Rainbowdash Augur

Ahh I was kinda half distracted in-game and was skim reading posts at that time, I see what he said now =D

Mmmm a dual familiar/petamorph wand. God I been waiting for them to do stuff like that for awhile.
  10. Falos Augur

It's a familiar or a pet illusion. Metamorph wands as I understand it will summon a familiar if you have no pet out, or if you have a pet it illusions you into the graphic of that familiar instead.
  11. Rainbowdash Augur

Basically, unless I'm mistaken, it either acts like a familiar or acts like a petamorph wand depending on if you have a pet up or not
  12. Piestro Augur

You do get VoA included with Rain of Fear, unfortunately this does not happen until you get charged (day of launch).
  13. Piestro Augur

That is correct.
  14. Rainbowdash Augur

Does it just activate VoA or also give you VoA's /claims depending on if you bought regular or collectors?
  15. Hatsee Augur

Yep All Access gets a discount, if you grab it for one month for the pre-order it might be worth it but the price difference makes it not worth it unless you actually try their other games from time to time if you carry the sub for any length of time.
  16. Jabobtha New Member

Will the mounts have extra stats on them like seems to be the norm for all new mounts? If so can they possibly be moved off of the same slots they are always on so that those of us that have class buffs in those slots can get use of one of these cool new mounts rather than it just being thrown in the bank because to use it we would have to lose more than it gives in return?
  17. Irrarr New Member

Yes, he plays EQ2 too. Thanks to make this clear.
  18. wingz-83 Augur

From RoF preorder site:
    • More than 1800 New Spells (Ranks 1, 2 & 3) – Exponentially add to your spell arsenal.
    • More than 550 AAs – Elevate your power and abilities like never before.

Yea..........
  19. Noteefs Journeyman

So.. Im headed to the SOE Live event and I purchased an All Pass for the event. According to the letter that came with my physical passes, I will be getting the RoF expansion. So if I want the collectors edition instead.... how much more to I have to pay?
  20. IceSy Augur

How about , if we do Beta,.....as a "beta" reward,. we get the CE upgrade for free when we buy the expansion??? :D