rof aug / charm quest - very disappointed.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by iniari-TR, Dec 12, 2012.

1. clark53 Journeyman

Yes I have it equipped in the charm. Shows no stats what so ever.
  2. Faerex New Member

When they do fix Charm of the Crystal Circle they probably should update the slot information on Stone of the Landing.
    For me, it only ever shows stats if it is equipped in the Charm slot even though it lists pretty much every other slot minus Secondary? Should those slots be removed from the information or should it actually work in those slots?

clark53 have you done any of the group missions yet?
  3. roguerunner Augur

It does work in those slots, just check the item's stats again after it's been equipped
  4. Nodden New Member

I have Champion and Paragon done (+ optional quests in Shard's) yet my Stone of the Landing only has 38 ac. With max stats it should be 42 ac.
    Am I missing something or is it broken?
  5. iniari-TR Augur

its been postulated that all tasks / missions/ quests in rof will need to be done to max the stats on the Stone of the Landing. - no idea if the hunter tasks are req or not.
  6. Nodden New Member

Description for Stone of the Landing says "Increases in power as you complete more quests and missions in all Rain of fear zones".
    Champion = all quests and Paragon = all missions.
    Hunter achievements are neither quests nor missions.
    I guess the formula is bugged. My Charm of the Crystal Circle which currrently is based on the same formula also fails to reach max stats. It's at 85 ac when max should be 93.
  7. Qbert Gallifreyan

I don't think all the quests are listed in Champion, though. I don't think the soggy puppet quest is under any zones' partisan or mercenary, is it? Perhaps there are more than that, as well.
  8. Axxius Augur

Lucy lists decent stats for the maxed charm: http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=55762

I am max ally, got the achievement and the aug. Turning in any more shards says that my faction could not possibly get better. But the charm gives only 967 hp and +3 heroics.

Is it still bugged, or am I missing something?
  9. yaddab Augur

Still bugged, due to be fixed in next patch
  10. CaptAmazing Augur

11. Kaylara New Member

When is the next patch? It's been almost a month so we are due for one?
  12. Talif Augur

13. smash Augur

Now something unrelated but still related, why is it that the aug is required 98, but the charm 92 i think it is. ?
    Especially, since you can turn in the things at low level ?
    So example a low level 20 or so can turn in, but gets nothing for it. Should the required not be removed, but the recommended up at 98 ?
  14. Falos Augur

The charm and augs based on completing rain of fear quests and missions are most likely programmed to factor in quests and missions from the unreleased rof zones, which is why no one has reached the max stats on any of that stuff listed on lucy.