Rizlona vs Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pawtato, May 27, 2020.

1. Pawtato Augur

Rizlona: 3m queue
    Aradune: 1m queue

Need I say more? Lol.

Update as of 12:30 PM PST

Rizlona: 32m
    Aradune: 9m
    code-zero likes this.
  2. MMOer Augur

What you saying... the queue system sucks and is broken?
  3. KimchiGoddess Augur

Aradune has had a 1m queue since the servers launched.
  4. Piznut Angry Gnome

That's because Rizlona has 20 people trying to log in 80 chars apiece at the same time
    Senadin likes this.
  5. Infuse Journeyman

Facts right there lol. That server can rot with the bot armies, no thanks.
  6. Hinastorm86 Augur

I'll take it over truebox. I will never play on another truebox server, unless i'm already rich enough in kronos to not need to box, which im not. I hate not being able to make my own money unless I play X class.
  7. birisu Elder

Regardless of the box rules I'm surprised there are as many accounts trying to connect to rizlona as aradune since the vocal group on the forums is all for truebox
  8. Pawtato Augur

Looks like we found the vocal minority.

Rizlona 1 - Aradune 0
  9. davnegsep Journeyman

I CAN NOT LOG IN ON EITHER SERVER SINCE THEY OPENED.WHAT IS GOING ON??? WHY I CAN NOT LOG IN EITHER SERVERS. I GOT THE QUEUE MESSAGE AND I HAVE NOT BE ABLE TO LON IN INTO SERVER. I HAVE BEEN MORE THAN 30 MIN WAITING.WTF GOING ON? THIS GAME IS HAVING A LOT OF ISSUES AND IM THINKING TO QUIT. A LOT OF CRASHING AND BUG. IM THINKING TO MOVE ON AND FIND A NEW GAME. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED ABOUT THIS GAME. I HAVE BEEN PATIENCE FOR A LONG TIME ABOUT THIS GAME. BUT THIS GAME IS GETTING TO AN END FOR ME. I THINK IS TIME FOR ME TO LET THIS GAME GO.EVERYTHING IS THIS GAME IS AN ISSUE AND A PAIN. WITH SO MANY GAME OUT THERE, WHY I HAVE TO KEEP TOLERATING THE INCOMPETENCE OF EVERQUEST TEAM? I AM SICK AND TIRE OF THIS BS OF A SERVICE. WHERE IS JENIFFER CHAN?? I WOULD LIKE TO ASK HER IF IS OK FOR A PLAYERS PAYING MONEY TO PLAY THIS GAME TO WAIT HOUR TO LOG TO A SERVER. I WOULD LIKE SOME ANSWER.WHERE IS LEADERSHIP AND ORDER IN THIS GAME. WHY SUCH A MEDIOCRE SERVICE IN THIS GAME??? ISNT ILLEGAL TO SELL A PRODUCT WITH SO MANY ISSUES? SOMEONE NEED TO SUE THIS COMPANY...
  10. KimchiGoddess Augur

I was able to get in and create 8 chars on Rizlona before hopping off with one PC and yet I still have 2 PCs waiting on Aradune at the server select with a 9m login queue for the last 40 mins ... ;p

Rizlona also had a 31m queue when it let me in, heh.
  11. Tayvial Journeyman

caps much?
  12. Aneuren Tempered Steel

I did not think I could get my eardrums blown out by reading forums.

TIL.
  13. Santified Lorekeeper

Both on low population. Something happened.